• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your top ten list in Brawl+

crazycrackers

Smash Journeyman
Mario's better than Peach, Ganon, Samus, and DDD at least IMO...
No. I guess Ganon, Samus, and DDD could kind of be dabated but still, just no. Second, Peach is on a level beyond Ganon, Samus, and D3 and shes debatably top ten. Play a good Peach and find out why. So I don't see why your grouping her with them.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
This is not a tier list in any way, but it's helpful as it shows which characters people play, and which characters are being neglected. :(

crazycrackers

Smash Journeyman
This is not a tier list in any way, but it's helpful as it shows which characters people play, and which characters are being neglected. :(
tbh, its probably more than that, but this is partially reflected in this topic since not many play + so no one's really showing us how character X (example: yoshi) should be played most effectively.

jalued

Smash Lord
ok, for top 10 i think that in no order we will have:

MK (best edgeguarder in game)
marth
ROB (amazing edgeguarder)
lucas
luigi (nair combo breaker anyone??)
fox
squirtle
kirby
wario
olimar (as long as he doesnt go offstage he is ****!)

tbh though, for bottom 5...i have NO idea, all characters seem to be pretty good atm. maybe ness and bowser are down there, but really dont think u can tell tbh

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
1. Kirby
2. Marth
3. Squirtle
4. Metaknight
5. Olimar
6. Snake
7. ZSS
8. Lucario
9. Zelda/Shiek
10. Falcon

Bottom 5 (with top being worst)
1. Bowser
2. Ness
3. Samus
4. Charizard
5. Mario

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Peach has bad priority and moves slower than ganon. Her recovery is also not that great.

BEES

Smash Lord
Metaknight
Falco
Fox
Wolf
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Peach
Game&Watch
Marth
Eh... actually Zelda

Increasingly we've been playing the space animals, counterpicking Fox/Falco/Wolf on FD over and over. They're not flawless, but they seem to have the tools to beat everyone, and the only thing holding you back from winning is your own laziness.

Metaknight is just Metaknight. Everything he does becomes an uair to shuttle loop.

I originally would have put Shiek ahead of Zelda. Maybe she is, but it seems very beneficial to play as both in this game, and Zelda's Fair is just... god****.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Peach has bad priority and moves slower than ganon. Her recovery is also not that great.
Peach has bad priority? Thats the funniest thing i heard all day

And anyone that thinks zard is bottom 5 is crazy. Dash-utilt-uair=over 50%
Rock smash=33% alone. And thanks to dash cancel it's SO EASY TO LAND,

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Peach has bad priority? Thats the funniest thing i heard all day

And anyone that thinks zard is bottom 5 is crazy. Dash-utilt-uair=over 50%
Rock smash=33% alone. And thanks to dash cancel it's SO EASY TO LAND,
Zard has multiple jumps, some massive range, amazing combos, very early kill potential, a great gimp game, fast dash speed (tied with Pikachu), a glide, super armor on his Up B, Rock Smash and the list goes on. Really his only problem is how big he is.

He is easily a threat with a combination of range, speed, power, combo game, gimp game, and some nasty kill moves. He is just too fat to make it into the top 10. I would definitely put him right outside the top 10 but he is too easy to combo. He can definitely dish out the pain more than he takes but the top 10 is going to consist of characters who are either harder to combo (like Squirtle or Luigi), or just flat out have a better combo game (like Fox or Sheik).

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
My bottom 5 would be:

Toon Link ( the global changes really screwed him and hes just...bad)
Ness- no changes and he doesnt have a combo game just like toon.
Yoshi- No changes, Tho he has a very good combo game.
Ike
Bowser

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
I'm surprised to see that no one other than me thinks of G&W to be top 10 material. Has he really fallen that far?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
1. Fox
2. Marth
3. Squirtle
4. Olimar
5. Meta B**ch
6. Kirby
7. Falcon
8. Luigi
9. Falco
10. Sheik

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm just saying that compared to her melee self she has like no priority and moves like a brick.

n88

Smash Lord
NO particular order-

1.Sheik
2.Marth
3.Toon Link
4.Squirtle
5.MK
6.Charizard
7.Pikachu
8.Captain Tights
9.Snake
10.GaW

Although I haven't been playing long, so these might be way off.

Nybb

Smash Journeyman
Why are people putting Lucas in their top 10s? I'm just curious, I haven't seen anybody good playing him in person or in videos yet. He seems pretty average to me.

The characters that IMO are "hovering around the bottom" of the top 10 are Peach, ZSS, Falcon, Pikachu, and Olimar. I would say that Peach is at the top of this group and would take the #10 spot, but just barely. From what I've seen, I don't think Lucas matches up to this group. So yeah, why Lucas?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm surprised to see that no one other than me thinks of G&W to be top 10 material. Has he really fallen that far?
I actually meant to put G&W on my list. I just forgot. But I just don't know who to take off. So many characters in this game are so d@mn good.

Oh wow I didn't put Falco on there either. That's just dumb, he's definitely top 10.

My revote:

MK
Marth
Olimar
Falco
Fox
Kirby
Squirtle
G&W
ZSS
ROB

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why are people putting Lucas in their top 10s? I'm just curious, I haven't seen anybody good playing him in person or in videos yet. He seems pretty average to me.
He's got a lot less cooldown lag on some of his attacks, such as uptilt. His aerials string together very nicely as well. A good example would be stringing short hop upairs together and finishing off with a fair or nair->fsmash/ftilt for 60% and a chance to edgeguard. He's one of the best, if not the best at edgeguarding. PKT, bair, dair, and dsmash are all fantastic edgguarding attacks. His shield pressuring game is also a big plus. He lacks in range a bit. That's my only concern.

BeepBopRobot

Smash Cadet
I actually meant to put G&W on my list. I just forgot. But I just don't know who to take off. So many characters in this game are so d@mn good.

Oh wow I didn't put Falco on there either. That's just dumb, he's definitely top 10.

My revote:

MK
Marth
Olimar
Falco
Fox
Kirby
Squirtle
G&W
ZSS
ROB
Your putting Rob over luigi, shiek, and diddy?

My list would probably be:

MK
Marth
Fox
Squirtle
Kirby
Falco
Shiek
Olimar
Luigi
Peach

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
ROB is raaaape off the edge. He's comboed easily and has a huge blindspot underneath, but I think his overall game is more solid than Sheik and Diddy. Luigi is debatable though, I'll give you that.

Palpi

Smash Hero
No Order.

Marth
MK
Fox
Squirtle
Kirby
Sheik
Luigi
Falco

I don't know who else should be in the top 10... Havn't played or watched all of the characters yet.

crazycrackers

Smash Journeyman
Peach votes: 10 I believe

Also, what is the logic behind putting falcon on top 10? I mean, don't get me wrong, falcon is good for sure, but I don't see how he makes the cut into top 10. It just seems like falcon is slightly over-hyped because hes viable now (plus people love falcon lol).

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
More than half the Smashers out there probably have a secret gay love for Falcon.
Don't even get me started about how manly Pink Falcon is. >_>

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Crazy crackers I was gone for a day that's why peach was still at 6.

Hmmm the list is coming along nicely. I can't believe people would forget certain characters like Squirtle though.

crazycrackers

Smash Journeyman
Crazy crackers I was gone for a day that's why peach was still at 6.

Hmmm the list is coming along nicely. I can't believe people would forget certain characters like Squirtle though.
Lol sorry I didn't mean to impose or anything I'm just interested to see how Peach will do and I figured as much so I left you that count to make it less of a hastle.

Anyway, ya its hard to believe people don't include some characters like squirtle. He doesn't even seem like a debatable top 10 imho.

Arkaether

Smash Ace
i'm surprised more people dont have Jiggs in their top 10
There's a reason for it. It's actually really simple. Wanna know what it is?

It's cause she's not in the top 10. She is nowhere near as good as a lot of the characters.

Don't get me wrong, though. She's still **** awesome.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Marth is 1.

Kirby is No. 2

Rest are out of order.

Squirtle
Luigi
Falco
Olimar
Shiek/Zelda (mostly sheik)
Fox
MK
Zero Suit Samus

=====================================

This was a lot harder than I thought narrowing it down to 10.

I also wanted to include but couldn't find room for...

Pika
Diddy
Falcon

Bottom 5

Ness
Ness
Ness
Ness
Ness

Clever_Sleazoid

Smash Apprentice
WHAT ABOUT WARIO PEOPLE!?

This is great, we have such a hard time deciding, means the balance is great.

I would say Ness and Sonic are at the bottom, but Ness isn't really that bad at all. Of course neither is Sonic if he's used right, but they are noticably worse.

I still want a PK Flash that isn't a wasted use (1.25x speed or it goes off when Ness is hit while he's doing it).

Kief

Smash Ace
No order:

MK
Marth
Fox
Squirtle
Luigi
Kirby
Sheik/Zelda
Falco
ZSS
Lucario (literally has no weakness)

Cytrs

Smash Apprentice
no order

luigi (cccccombo breaker!!!)
lucario (awesome disjointed)
sonic (sexy recovery/ beasty combos)
falco (goodness)
fox (goodness)
sheik/ zelda
DK (combos + kill potential=awesome)
marth
MK
kirby (tis puffy)

DDD's a beast, imo.

edit: forgot about zard/ squirtle (should be high). oh well.

Top Bottom