• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your stage and your main?

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Lucas-New pork city (yes npc ;) ) , battllefield, temple, delfino plaza

Ness-delfino plaza, onett, wario ware, the zelda bridge stage (forgot what its called :p ), and new pork city&temple
Zamus-final destination
Peach-fd, new pork, temple, smashville.

The Filipino Falco

Smash Rookie
Mr. Game & Watch: Smashville, Rainbow Cruise, Corneria, Lylat Cruise (mainly Smashville)
Falco: Final Destination, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise
Toon Link: Anywhere, really, bust most likely Delfino Plaza, Castle Siege or Final Destination
Donkey Kong: Obviously Jungle Japes, but I can go for Battlefield as an alternative

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Final D: Rob, Olimar, Diddy Kong, Falco, Ice Climbers, DDD, Ivysaur, Sonic, Link, Lucas
Battle Field: Snake, Pikachu, Peach, Zelda, Sheik, Charizard, Bowser, Game and Watch, Samus, Fox, Lucario, Marth, Ike, ZSS
Yoshi Island: Donkey Kong, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Wolf
Smashville: Yoshi, Squirtle, Kirby, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Toonlink, Pit, Metaknight, Ness

My main is Rob, My secondaries are Peach/Random

UltraPuff

Smash Apprentice
R.O.B. - Yoshi's Island
Ness - Pokemon Stadium 2
Captain Falcon/Ganon - Battlefield

Fox - Mario Bros. YEEEEEAAAAAH!

DRJ

Smash Rookie
meta knight-battlefield, (alot of places XD)
toon link-FD, pirate ship.
fox- haha, FD, yoshi island(brawl)
Marth-smashville,

Reim

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf - Luigi's Mansion/Frigate Orpheon - I feel I can easier get control of the battle on small stages, with a few platforms.
Kirby - Almost any map.

Blobby

Smash Cadet
IC-Final Destination, Spear pillar
G&W-Final Destination, Spear Pillar
MK-Skyworld, temple (for fun)
Snake-Anything, temple (for fun)
Luigi-Final Destination (i like final destination and spear pillar)

Temple is the map thats fun for all characters :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yoshi: PK2/Yoshi's Island (Of course!)
Marth: Norfair/Smashville
Dedede: Rainbow Cruise/PK(M)
Falco: Final Destination/Battlefieild
Pikachu: PK(M)/PictoChat

Ike ***** BF online btw :p

jivegamer

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon - Battlefield isn't too bad for the neutrals. I've actually found Frigate Orpheon to also be quite beneficial.

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
As much as I adore Pikachu, my main seems to edge more towards Peach.

Peach can rack up damage quick already, but when playing in Luigi's Mansion...mwahahaha! D-Air combos are easier than ever!! Oh, and there's the annoyance of the Side Taunt when people are trying to take down the mansion. XD

Tmacc

Smash Lord
The King, Dedede: Rainbow Cruise for no brainer CP.
FD or SV for neutral (character dependant).
Delfino as my favorite overall for D3.

M.O.T.H

Smash Cadet
My main is ganondorf and my fav stage to play him on would of course be Battlefield and smashville and then my personal favorite stages would have to be final destination, battleship halberd, and my all time favorite... Drum roll please.. WarioWare

I love all the minigames they have in that stage so it makes it more than just a regular battle

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
:marth: - Norfair, Distant Planet, Delfino Plaza
:snake: - Lylat Cruise, Halberd, Green Greens

Favorite is definitely Norfair. Excellent stage, nobody knows how to play on it.

Ambu(ECNAL)

Smash Rookie
Well Sine this thread is asking specifically about my characters that I use well on stages id have to say~
Falcon, Ganon, and ness~ FD.
Link~ BF.
Wolf, Ike, and luigi~ SV.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
My main is Yoshi, I've been a Yoshi main since N64 and Melee. Though, I was used Pikachu back then, too.

But as a Yoshi main, I'd have to say that Smashville is the best neutral stage for me. As far as non-neutrals go, I've had much success on Delfino Plaza and Battleship Halberd as well.

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
Ike: BF/Norfair/Pirate Ship/Delfino
Diddy: FD/SV
Luigi: BF/Delfino
Lucas: Brinstar

Variable

Smash Ace
Toon Link: Pirate Ship: Great spacing and opstacles for quick movement for projectiles.. And Amazing Dair possibilites without risking anything due to the water. Smashville, and FD are good as well.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
My character is Yoshi, always been a Yoshi main. I personally feel that the Melee stage is dangerous to him... Why make him vulnerable to his own stage, and limit the location of his moves? Egg roll right to his death with those twirling blocks? Uncool. But the Brawl Yoshi's Island is a great stage with Yoshi. The only problem I ever have with it is the Shy Guys getting in the way of my egg aim once in a while, but then again that's rare.

My personal favorite stages are Delfino, Battleship, Frigrate, and as far as neutrals go Smashville and Yoshi's Island are my favorites.

Lesleyk

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, As a Fox/Wario user I would say the best neutral map for Fox would definitly be Battlefield because of the platforms where he can Rise Fair. Same neutral map goes for Wario. Wario can make great use of the platforms and can punish easily on them. Usually I Counterpick Halberd or Corneria for Fox. Makes killing easier. As For Wario goes Brinstar because of the overall stage controll u can have with Wario.

thisnameisirrelavant

Smash Rookie
Ness - Final Destination
Lucas - Smashville
Yoshi - Yoshi's Island

Meh, I loves me the Final Destination and Smashville. Yoshi's Island is just awesome.

Deboog

Smash Cadet
G&W - Smashville
Ness - Halberd
Falcon - Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
DK - Jungle Japes

Not that I'm at all good with Falcon or DK.

Top Bottom