• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

Could use some deep cuts. But it's pretty cool!

HWYR if Ratchet came with a mii costume of Fizzie from Sunset Overdrive

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That'd be a pretty cool retro throwback

HWYR if NASB's DLC cycle (not including planned-for-base stuff or extra items/costumes) had 4 paid character + stage packs...
  1. Rocko + Heck: A Friendly Community stage
  2. Jenny + Cluster Prime stage
  3. Timmy + Fairy World stage
  4. Jimmy + Jimmy's Lab stage
3 solo paid fighters with no stages
  1. Odie
  2. Zuko
  3. Squidward
2 free fighters, one promotional and another an "important history pick" too niche to market
  1. Parker J. Cloud
  2. Ebenezer T. Squint
2 free stages
  1. Mount Middlemost
  2. A World of Magic
and 3 paid stages without fighters
  1. Thinking Chair
  2. Set of iCarly
  3. Legends of the Hidden Temple

D

Deleted member

A neat option.

HWYR if Suezo from Monster Rantcher got into Smash 6?

D

Deleted member

If I'm honest I think the whole non pokemon coming out thing is a little weird even for this game if we're set on doing it that pick makes sense at least.

HWYR if after Jack Sparrow, the following live action characters got into a Disney platform fighter:
Rocketeer, Quorra, the Sanderson Sisters.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yes! Obama will fight Spongebob

HWYR if a Disney platform fighter got an Avatar (the blue aliens not the last airbender) Stage set on Pandora, but it was the only piece of fox content in the base game.

D

Deleted member

I LOVE SNK and KOF but I feel like there's other fighting game franchises I would do first. But i wouldn't be opposed to it.

HWYR if there was a Disney platform fighter and it focused on animated Canon and Pixar films but Pirates of the Caribbean got in and had multiple fighters, being seen as the fire emblem of the game.

D

Deleted member

Hell yeah!

HWYR if NASB did get a "not owned by Nick" Character but it wasn't Doug but rather Kappa Mikey?

D

Deleted member

Funny eyeball boi go burrr

HWYR if Samus had been a guest character in the 3DS Dead or Alive

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
"Okay."
- Me when someone tells me Polygon Man made it in as a Sony guest character in MK9

Look, I don't think he needs to be there. Like, maybe if he were in CTR I'd understand but I honestly wouldn't care that much, but in Mario Kart 9? I mean like, this is presuming Mario Kart comes out within the next 4 years which is unlikely and lowkey I don't know if I'd be that invested in Mario Kart at that point.

How would you react if 27 leprechauns leaped out of the nearest mug to your location and began a circus dance whilst screaming violently in French?

D

Deleted member

Protect them

HWYR if you saw Sonic in the real world?

D

Deleted member

HELL YEAH

HWYR if Nintendo had fully bought out rare and rhe following additions had been made to Smash (assume Diddy and Rool still get in)

Melee - Banjo
Brawl - Joanna Dark
4 - Conker, Fullgore
Ultimate - Battletoads

Baysha

Smash Ace
BATTLETOADS AND CONKER WOOOO! Fullgore's cool too.

HWYR if Smash added someone who worked on the game as a fighter but it wasn't Sakurai and was just some random guy who had a minor role.

I wouldn't mind.

HWYR if in Alternate Universe, SEGA Smash Saturn (Sega equivalent of Smash 64) roster looked like this:
1. Sonic
2. Eggman
3. Knuckles
4. Alex Kidd
5. NiGHTS
6. Opa-Opa
7. Keil Fluge (Panzee Dragoon)
8. Tom-Tom (Wonderboy)
9. Tails
10. Gunstar Red (Gunstar Heroes)
11. Honey (Fighting Vipers)
12. Asha (Wonder Boy)