• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

Otoad64

Smash Lord
That would make sense I guess but I wouldn't really care

HWYR if a Universal platform fighter was revealed with the following characters in the trailer:

-Marty McFly
-Dominic (Fast & Furious)
-Shrek
-Minion
-Woody Woodpecker
-E.T.
-Hulk
-Mario
-Larry the Cucumber
-Chucky

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Thar's fine.

HWYR if Smash 6 cut the entire roster down to 1, and the only playable character is Corrin (Female only, no male variant)

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Looks cool, can't wait to main Sheldon.

HWYR if all the gender-selectable avatar characters (ie. Robin, Corrin, Pokemon Trainer) in the next Smash only had their female versions?

Last edited:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Sure, I'm glad for a Guilty Gear rep!

HWYR if we got a Nihon Falcom rep for Smash 6? (For context, they're famous for games like Ys, The Legend of Heroes, and Trails)

D

Deleted member

Neat!

HWYR if Final Fantasy Battles (its the name that's currently winning and I didn't just wanna say "final fantasy plat fighter.") was a real game.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm hideously underskilled but money is money

HWYR if Fortnite got a family guy crossover?

D

Deleted member

sure that makes sense.

HWYR if James Bond got in Multiversus (they already have some MGM characters so)

D

Deleted member

There is another Kenau character I'd want first and I'd kind of prefer him in Mortal kombat but sure

HWYR if the next MK had video game guests. Namely nemesis, pyramid head and doomslayer

D

Deleted member

I can't see that translating well

HWYR if MOortal Kombat 12 didn't have any guests. But instead focused on bringing back all MK characters.

D

Deleted member

Honestly 11 is as toned back as I'd want them to go.

HWYR if MK12 got a killer Instinct character but rather than fullgore it was Hisako

D

Deleted member

Just make it the Tardis. I actually have a pitch for such a stage.

HWYR if the next Smash had melee style gameplay but a scaled back roster and was F2P

Top Bottom