• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

Funny (in a good way)

HWYR if there was a Simpsons platform fighter and Bart and Bartman where separate characters. Normal Bart would have a skateboard based moveset

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd be extremely hyped, but I'd admittedly be a bit disappointed they didn't save a skating moveset for Poochie.

HWYHR if, in a world where Snake returned for 3DS/Wii U instead of Pac-Man, Pac-Man was the final 3DS/Wii U reveal?

D

Deleted member

Pretty happy. I'd appreciate how important a pick it was.

HWYR if a Simpsons fighter had two guests. One being the obvious Bender, but he other being Binky from Life in Hell.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pretty cool that there's the option to choose instead of auto-picking based on player count

HWYR if the next Smash added Professor Hector as a background character for ROB like Pokémon Trainer, changed his boxing ring title to "Professor Hector's Greatest Creation", and removed any remaining SSE elements in ROB's representation?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Pretty cool that there's the option to choose instead of auto-picking based on player count

HWYR if the next Smash added Professor Hector as a background character for ROB like Pokémon Trainer, changed his boxing ring title to "Professor Hector's Greatest Creation", and removed any remaining SSE elements in ROB's representation?
Sure, I’d guess

HWYR if there was an SSE-like mode focusing on the DLC characters?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pretty happy. Maybe not the most well known but certainly a good internet rep and arguably one of the best YouTuber picks.

HWYR if Crash got in with this special moveset?

• B: Spin
  • Down B: Belly Flop
  • Side B: Humiliskate
  • Up B: Arrow Crate
The Wumpa Bazooka, masks, and wumpa/crate throwing are absent.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
depressed. there are much better 2010s to 2020s characters to pick from. and from 90s to 2010s have better choices

HWYR __ if instead of _ Byleth _ we got __ Elisanne _ ?

Elisanne __ is from Draglia Lost

D

Deleted member

how is crash a 2010s or 2020s character?

I have no issue with the character herself and she's more interesting than the main guy at least but assuming the recent DL shutdown still happens it might come off as a bad pick

HWYR if the next Smash had an original character on the roster and more of of focus in story

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
HWYR if the next Smash had an original character on the roster and more of of focus in story
sounds like you are referencing Tabuu. I would be fine w/ non OP Tabuu joining Next Smash. I would also be fine with a totally original never before seen character as long as they play well preferably a ranged character and looks good.

HWYR __ if Nintendo actually got music we could download for Smash example _ Halo _ and _ Doom ?

Baysha

Smash Ace
I'd hope they'd actually be introduced into main Mario canon and not just a spinoff thing.

HWYR if there was a stage based on the youareanidiot website where the characters fight on a flying popup window?

D

Deleted member

I'd be happy more old games are avaliable but also confused why they didn't just put it on the NSO genesis service

HWYR if Disney Melee Maina had been a plat fighter but with the same roster and F2P elements

D

Deleted member

I'd laugh but be very confused why they went with Vectorman over something that would actually sell

HWYR if EA got a character in Smahs and it was an Apex character.

Okay then.

HWYR if new Sega Characters in Mashup Week Round 3 were:
  • Knuckles the Echidna (Songs associated with Sonic Media, Australia and Strengh)
  • Arle and Carbuncle (Songs associated with Puyo Puyo games, Non-Sonic SEGA console games prior to 2003 and Tetris-clones)
  • Temjin (Songs associated with SEGA Arcade Games, Mechas and Giants)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Very mixed - kinda funny and exciting but also disappointed they didn't go all the way. Hoping for the Bowling Ball from Simpsons arcade

HWYR if Fortnite released Wikipedia context, including Wikipe-Tan as a skin, a "[citation needed]" glider, and the Wikipedia globe as back bling?

D

Deleted member

I think you could easily make a fun playable moveset for him but it's a good role.

HWYR if Juan from Guacamelee was in All Star Clash

Top Bottom