• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

That's unironcly based

HWYR if Judge Dread was a guest in DC vs. Marvel: Infinity Crisis

Last edited by a moderator:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Yo, I would like that.

HWYR if Netflix made a Happy Tree Friends reboot?
It would raise my eyebrows.

HWYR if Sonic.EXE (This NetNavi OC) got an assist trophy and a deluxe mii costume in Smash 6? I actually enjoy the obscure, yet acclaimed MegaMan Battle Network/RockMan.EXE series.

1667511572227.png

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
No thanks. Don't bring THOSE incarnations from that show never.

HWYR if the next Dream Together from Bandai Spirits and Takara Tomy had a Hasbro theme?
  • Bandai Spirits: Makes a S.H. Figuarts of Transformers' Optimus Prime.
  • Takara Tomy: Releases a Kamen Rider-themed Monopoly.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
No thanks. Don't bring THOSE incarnations from that show never.

HWYR if the next Dream Together from Bandai Spirits and Takara Tomy had a Hasbro theme?
  • Bandai Spirits: Makes a S.H. Figuarts of Transformers' Optimus Prime.
  • Takara Tomy: Releases a Kamen Rider-themed Monopoly.
I love robots and superheroes, so I would definitely enjoy it.

Here's another superhero-related statement.

HWYR if Sonic.EXE (That OC NetNavi I previously mentioned) and Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) were added to the multiversus roster? The former is love exalted, and the latter is a magnificent baddie.

Read more about love exalted characters here: https://love-exalted.fandom.com/

Read more about magnificent baddie characters here: https://magnificentbaddie.fandom.com/

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
WHY DID THEY MAKE AN OC NAMED SONIC.EXE INSTEAD OF JUST ADDING SONIC.EXE? He doesn't even look like Sonic.EXE. Also, adding a character from a game about teenage suicide feels really in-poor-taste.

Also, I don't want to read your wikis about specific TV Tropes

HWYR if Smash had a stage based on the Demoscene?

D

Deleted member

I associate Soul Calibur more with Sega or Nintendo before I do PlayStation (I know SC 3 was PlayStation exclusive). Tekken is the Namco fighting game franchise I think about with PlayStation. But he would be neat

HWYR if PS All Stars 2 / Reboot had a stage based on LSD: Dream Emulator

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Really cool.

HWYR if PSABR 2 / Reboot had an item based on Playstation Move?
(It would act like a sword)
That would be kinda hillarious to have an item based on real life merchandise.

HWYR if Mario.EXE (This NetNavi OC) got added to the multiversus roster? Just like Sonic.EXE (The aforementioned NetNavi OC) and MegaMan.EXE, he is another love exalted character.

1667592836760.png

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Seems interesting, I've always wondered about controlling a car in a non-racing video game.

HWYR if Metroid Prime 4 finally got released?
Samus is just another entertaining and lovable character despite her niche status, and her series has been acclaimed, so I would enjoy it. I enjoy metroid too.

HWYR if Death Battle had a Makoto (Danganronpa) VS Makoto (School Days) matchup. The former is love exalted, and the latter is a hate sink. They both share the same name.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I don't know if their powers have something in common, but fine.

HWYR if Cobra Commander (GI Joe) was a Hasbro guest in Mortal Kombat 12?
I would hate it because I don't want to see Hasbro characters get brutally destroyed/killed.

Oh no! Now that you've mentioned it:

Joker was in Mortal Kombat 11, and Touhou and Persona are both supernatural-themed media franchises. HWYR if Flandre (Touhou) was a guest character in Mortal Kombat 12? Reimu is just too noble and pacifistic to be a guest character in a Mortal Kombat game. I would loathe seeing an adorable waifu violently killing her opponents and getting killed.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I don't think that she would fit in the Mortal Kombat universe. I prefer V1 from Ultrakill or somebody from mature topic-filled indie game as indie game guest in MK12.

HWYR if you saw a crashed Arwing in your backyard or behind your house?
WOAH! I would be amazed! :)

Given that one of the main protagonists and his allies in the acclaimed JRPG series Persona has a sinister name and motif, and has made several appearances in other games. HWYR if Ed Boon, original director and creator of the infamous Mortal Kombat franchise officially admitted that Joker's (DC) inclusion in Mortal Kombat was to intentionally capitalize off the acclaim of the Persona series?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Hmm, sure.

HWYR if we got Burgertime stage in smash?
Burgertime was well received, I would kinda like it!

HWYR if Lilac (Freedom Planet) was added to the Smash Roster, and Chris (Sonic) got an assist trophy. Lilac is obscure, but likable, and Chris is famous, but hateable.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
At least it isn't a fighter.

HWYR if Shaun the Sheep was the final assist trophy for Smash Infinite?
I'd at least be surprised!

Since Reimu (Touhou) and Agumon (Digimon) can't be considered video game characters or anime characters because its too debatable/ambiguous to determine weather Touhou and Digimon are primarily known for their video games or anime series. HWYR if Reimu and Agumon got added to the Multiversus roster instead of the Smash roster?

D

Deleted member

A little too similar to Greek.

HWYR if the next GOW didn't stick to one singular pantheon, but continued the set up from GOW 2018 about multiple pantheons

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom