• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
(Gasp) That's a delightful idea.

HWYR if next God of War game after Ragnarok featured Japanese pantheon?
Interesting twist, sir!

HWYR if Mimi (Fancy Island) got added to the Smash Roster? She is the main protagonist of this obscure indie horror game. Ironically, she is a love exalted character despite the fact that Fancy Island was terribly received.

1667753750852.png

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Happy, Sans has long since overstayed his welcome.

HWYR if Geno became a fighter in the next Smash, but at the expense of all other third party characters?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Happy, Sans has long since overstayed his welcome.

HWYR if Geno became a fighter in the next Smash, but at the expense of all other third party characters?
I would be dissappointed because Sonic, Pac-Man, Mega Man, and Simon (Castlevania) as lovable as heck! LOL!

HWYR if Smash 6 featured only heroes on the roster. And all villains were relegated or demoted to assist trophies, spirits, and mii costumes? I think it would be downright stupid because merely being a villain or anti-hero doesn't always make a character hateable. And of course who doesn't enjoy watching heroes and villains battling each other?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I mean, it would be fun.

HWYR if Yami from Okami was a boss in next Smash
Having the main antagonist of a series/franchise be a boss? Not too surprising.

HWYR if Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, and Mega Man all got added to the Multiversus Roster? I remember the devs officially confirmed that any existing fictional character is possible, and long as they aren't real-life people/things.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I don't play Multiversus, but sure.

HWYR if one of the bosses for Smash 6 was Eternamax Eternatus?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
YO YO YO YOO! Let it happen, this is a very good idea.

HWYR if Snake Eyes from GI Joe was your bodyguard?
I would feel safer.

Since many American animation shows have been outsourced to Korea, and Doki Doki Literature Club is an American franchise. HWYR if Doki Doki Literature Club got an anime adaptation, but it was animated by Korean animators?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
How can you call it anime if it doesn't originate from Japan?
Regardless, I wouldn't care.

HWYR if Pokémon Trainer received an echo in Smash 6 in the form of Ash Ketchum?
LOL! Ash is a video game character, and not an anime character because he exists solely to promote and advertise video games, which makes sense at least. I would love to see him join the other nintendo protagonists, Mario, Link, Samus, Kirby, and the inklings on the roster.

In Smash Ultimate, the DLC started off with one of the least requested characters, who was piranha plant, and ended with one of the most requested ones, who was Sora. Piranha Plant doesn't have enough reception to be considered likable or hateable, while Sora himself is love exalted. HWYR if a hate sink character was the first challenger pack in Smash 6 and a love exalted character was the final one?

A hate sink is a character that's deliberately designed to be hated.

A love exalted is a character that delierately designed to be over-the-top enjoyable.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
That'd be awesome!

HWYR if Walter White actually got in Multiversus
He's another villainous/yet likable character, so I would like it!

Since Walter (Breaking Bad) and Jeff the Killer are both villain protagonists, and like nearly all the other Creepypasta monsters, Jeff has been panned. HWYR if Jeff the Killer was an assist trophy and not playable in Multiversus?

Aligo

Smash Ace
Sound pretty nifty. Wouldn't it be a traditional fg or a platform fighter.

HWYR if the xenoblade series follows the plotline of future connected instead of XC3?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Sound pretty nifty. Wouldn't it be a traditional fg or a platform fighter.

HWYR if the xenoblade series follows the plotline of future connected instead of XC3?
That would be interestingly creative.

To follow up my previous statement:

Since Sakura (Naruto) is a notoriously hateable character per reception. HWYR if Sakura (Naruto) was an assist trophy in Multiversus?

Last edited:

Aligo

Smash Ace
That would be interestingly creative.

To follow up my previous statement:

Since Sakura (Naruto) is a notoriously hateable character per reception. HWYR if Sakura (Naruto) was an assist trophy in Multiversus?
Nice idea. From like the 30 episodes of Naruto I watched, she can stun the opponent by screaming 'SASUKE!' really loud.

HWYR if King Dededee was added to mario kart?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Before Kirby!? No thanks, sir!

HWYR if some group of internet animators did a reanimated collab of the cutscenes from Tokyo Mirage Sessions?
I would enjoy it!

HWYR if Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura), was added to the Multiversus roster? Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura) is love exalted. I would be glad that they added a love exalted character to the roster, and not one of the most notoriously hateable anime characters of all time.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Whatever.

HWYR if Pokémon suddenly existed in real life?
I would both love it and hate it. Because Pokemon are obviously collectable monsters that more or less function as minions.

Now that you've mentioned it:

HWYR if functional duel disks that could summon real actual monsters in the long running trading card game Yu-Gi-Oh!, suddenly existed in real life?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Hmm, it depends on location of the region.

HWYR if all GI Joe figures came to life (like in Toy Story)?
It might be dangerous, because you know, soldiers are violent right?!

HWYR if Eggman was challenger pack 1 instead of Joker. Both Eggman and Joker are main villains and antagonists of the Sonic and DC franchises respectively. Eggman is another one of those villainous, but enjoyable characters.

Last edited:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I'm always down for more Sonic representation!

HWYR if Rayman was the final DLC character instead of Sora for SSBU?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be bit happy to see him.

HWYR if we got a Monster Hunter fighting game where you play as the monsters themselves battling each other?
(Would open up so many possibilities and many battles)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Yooooo! That rocks!
HWYR if in a future Treehouse of Horror, the Simpsons makes a parody of The Mask (the Jim Carrey movie mixed with the gory stuff from the comics)?
I would think it would be hillarious.

Now that you've mentioned it:

HWYR if in a future Treehouse of Horror, the Simpsons parodied the NES Godzilla Creepypasta? It was one of the only acclaimed creepypastas, and Red is one of the very few likable creepypasta monsters alongside Slender Man. At least the NES Godzilla Creepypasta is anything but pure shock value.

Aligo

Smash Ace
Sounds like a pretty good idea, would find neat. I wonder if the boss would be a robot platypus, as they lay eggs, and someone could think of a good egg pun.

HWYR if they added king k rool to mario strikers?

Top Bottom