• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

It would depend on a couple of factors. Characters, gameplay, and formst (is it a GAAS game?). But I would try it out

HWYR if Kratos and Master Chief where shown ina trialer for Smash 6?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
That would be amazing

HWYR if Story of Seasons was the next 3rd party series to have a playable smash character?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I wouldn't really mind about that. It would depend on playable characters.

HWYR if Playstation Allstars rival arena was added as a stage in next smash if we had Sony content in game?
LOL! I actually think it would be great to represent other companies.

HWYR if the Ninja Turtles got added to the multiversus roster? They are superheroes too!

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
They had history with WB, so it's a nice welcome.

HWYR if the 2023 Super Mario movie parodies this scene:
LOL! That would be hillarous at least!

HWYR if Amy (Sonic) got added to the roster, but the announcer addresses her by her full name "Amy Rose" instead of just "Amy".

Last edited:
I mean, sure. We could have a female sonic character in our game, since we haven't got one.

HWYR if the last fighter in Smash Infinite was Ryu Hayabusa and this was the mii costume wave in his fighter pack:
1. Kasumi (Dead or Alive) (Mii Brawler)
2. Guan Yu (Dynasty warriors) (Swordfighter)
3. Prinny (Hat)
4. Momiji (Ninja gaiden) (Brawler)
5. Recruit (Fortnite) (Gunner)
6. 2B (Nier) (Swordfighter)
7. Bill Rizer (Gunner)

D

Deleted member

Ryu's a little safe but a deserving choice. I'd probably chnage the DW rep to Lu Bu since hes hands down the most iconic character, and probably throw someone from Atelier in to rep Koei's RPGS.

HWYR if Disney hired Ludosity to make their platform fogger

D

Deleted member

Pretty sure the plan is for the definitive edition to have like. Two newcomers at most. But that's cool.

HWYR if the next smash had a trailer featuring Sonic and Mario duking it out. Only for the trialer to segway into a full multiplat video game crossover with the reveals of Kratos, Master Cheif and Gordon Freeman?

(Deep breath) LET'S ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

In all seriousness, I really love that idea of the trailer itself, since it can show the proof that next Smash game would be multiplatform (and I really like the concept).

(Also I'm gonna buy it, since it would be the most ambitious video game crossover of all time)

HWYR if SSB TV show was an animated sitcom with writers and director of "Regular Show" series?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
(Deep breath) LET'S ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

In all seriousness, I really love that idea of the trailer itself, since it can show the proof that next Smash game would be multiplatform (and I really like the concept).

(Also I'm gonna buy it, since it would be the most ambitious video game crossover of all time)

HWYR if SSB TV show was an animated sitcom with writers and director of "Regular Show" series?
That might easily raise eyebrows!

Friday Night Funkin is an open source game which is why there are so many mods for it. HWYR if there was a open source Smash Bros./Multiversus Fangame, that allows anyone to easily mod and customize the game? I think it would be cool! You could assemble your own roster, stages, assist trophies, spirits skins, and so on! I might want to discuss this concept in another thread.

Last edited:
WOW! That's cool. That's like RoA's fighter/stage customization, but in Smash and it would work somehow if Smash was meant to be a Open Source game.
(Also I see Goku fighting Obama on Melee Final Destination with no items)

HWYR if Multiplatform Smash included Candy Crush Saga as a stage?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
That game was my childhood. Great choice.

HWYR if Smash Infinite got a 4th Party Fighter Pass? And instead of being a shameless copy of the one from Champion of Hyrule, it has the following chatacters:
1. SpongeBob
2. Inspector Gadget
3. Luffy
4. Geralt
5. The Angry Video Game Nerd
6. Wild Card: Your OC.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
You know what? I'll take it, plus having my OC in Smash would be radical (as long as I could take responsibility for it).

HWYR if Luffy appeared in real life?
He might be helpful, given that he is another love exalted character despite his anti-heroism.

Since a few video game clones such as Freedom Planet and Genshin Impact being clones of Sonic and Legend of Zelda have been acclaimed. HWYR to a Mortal Kombat-clone fighting game where all the characters are robots. At least Robots aren't flesh and blood, so if they got violently killed/destroyed they obviously wouldn't bleed.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I would love that idea.

HWYR if Next Smash had 66 fighters in base roster?
(Whatever it's COGH, normal smash or 1st party-exclusive)
It depends on how likable the characters in the base roster are.

1668363672032.png

HWYR if Sonic.EXE (That NetNavi OC I've aforementioned) got his own challenger pack with the other NetNavi OCs Mario.EXE, Luigi.EXE, and Sally.EXE as mii costumes. Yes, I do enjoy the obscure, yet acclaimed MegaMan Battle Network/RockMan.EXE series.

1668364533999.png

1668364498897.png

1668364303272.png

1668364381127.png

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I wouldn't really care. It would be fine.

HWYR if we got Sophia the 3rd from Master Blaster as an assist trophy?
Just like Spike (Ape Escape), Bayonetta, and Quote (Cave Story), if Jason (Blaster Master) himself is obscure, yet likable, it would make sense to make Sophia an assist trophy because Sophia isn't a character itself, it is a tank.

Since Kai/Overhaul (My Hero Academia) is a hate sink HWYR if Overhaul was an assist trophy in multiversus? At least it would be logical to make a hateable character included in the game without making them playable.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I mean, yeah. Make sense.

HWYR if next smash had Akuma as street fighter boss?
I wouldn't be surprised.

Now that you've mentioned about fighting games.

HWYR if Rugal (King of Fighters) was an assist trophy, spirit, and mii costume in Smash 6. Rugal is another Hate Sink character, so I would be happy to see hime excluded from the smash roster.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
"Please let Corrin not be the main protagonist! Please let Corrin don't be the main protagonist!"
(The people who know Tarantino will understand this joke)

HWYR if The Beets from Doug were the first fictional band to be induced in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't care too much

HWYR if Grumpig was added into Pokemon UNITE with this as one of its Holowear options:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
All three of them? We're gonna get the best damn platfighter there's ever been.

HWYR if Orcane, SpongeBob, and Batman were added to the aforementioned "next Smash" developed by Aether/Ludosity/PFG?
It would basically be more or less just a ripoff of multiversus!

If Reimu and Agumon can't be considered video game characters due to their respective franchises not being primarily known for/associated with video games despite their true origins. HWYR if Touhou and Digimon were added to the Trading Card Game Weiss Schwartz.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
why is agumon in a boob anime card game

HWYR if this meme posted by Ludosity devs around NASB's launch was an actual tease, and Shrek and Wallace & Gromit were guests in a NASB 2? (there would be the obvious Jimmies and Timmies as well of course)
46984CF0-62CA-45AC-880D-006F8EEB94A4.jpeg

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
why is agumon in a boob anime card game

HWYR if this meme posted by Ludosity devs around NASB's launch was an actual tease, and Shrek and Wallace & Gromit were guests in a NASB 2? (there would be the obvious Jimmies and Timmies as well of course)
View attachment 363723
(Don't forget Gru)
Yeah, i can see that. Even if it's a DreamWorks-only Platform Fighter with a Minion as a guest.

Speaking of which, HWYR if this was the future 3rd-Party lineup for the next All-Star Brawl games?
1. Inspector Gadget
2. Danger Mouse
3. Count Duckula
4. The Little Koala or Noozles
5. Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner (in a cross-collab with MultiVersus)
6. A Yu-Gi-Oh monster (The Yu-Gi-Oh anime aired on Nickelodeon Latin America and Australia)
7. Ninja Hattori (Aired on Nickelodeon India)
8. A Power Ranger (any of them. Possibly a cross-collab with Battle for the Grid)

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Nice to see they're putting in non-American characters.

HWYR if all video games disappeared off the face of the earth?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
No, please, no!

HWYR if the main antagonist of the next Smash was the R.C. Robot from that rejected proposal taking revenge in companion of a rebellion formed by characters from cancelled Nintendo games and scrapped versions of existing characters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom