• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
YR if the Super Mario Bros. movie opened with a 2D stop motion Game & Watch short?
(It would star Mr. Game and Watch)
Cut-Out Animation (like South Park) is a type of Stop Motion so?

HWYR if there where spirits from 4th party characters of already-represented franchises in SSBU? (examples: Oogtar, Indiana Joe, Captain Skurvy, The princess from the Brazilian Mega Man comic)

Cut-Out Animation (like South Park) is a type of Stop Motion so?

HWYR if there where spirits from 4th party characters of already-represented franchises in SSBU? (examples: Oogtar, Indiana Joe, Captain Skurvy, The princess from the Brazilian Mega Man comic)
Yup. Something like that but the animation would be little bit choppier to make it more accurate to G&W games.

Anyway, that would be cool and sensible idea.

HWYR if Gen 10 pokemon region would be based on South America (the whole continent)?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Yup. Something like that but the animation would be little bit choppier to make it more accurate to G&W games.

Anyway, that would be cool and sensible idea.

HWYR if Gen 10 pokemon region would be based on South America (the whole continent)?
I would actually enjoy it.

HWYR if there was a game with a villain protagonist who was a shapeshifter who kidnaps/steals the souls of his/her victims.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
That would be awesome

HWYR if the next Resident Evil game had its enemies and bosses being freaky chimera human/animal and animal/animal hybrid abominations?
(Taking inspiration from cryptids and mythological monsters making them as horrific body horror monstrosities)

D

Deleted member

Hmm, isn't it too dark for Persona game? I mean, it has heavy themes, but I don't think it would be a good idea.
Persona 4 literally has a serial killer as the main villian. Persona has a lot of dark moments and heavy themes.

Amyway: sounds good! I like how resi has been changing up the monsters with each game lately. And I think that would be very cool.

HWYR if the next Final Fantasy after 16 was another FF7 style scifi Fantasy game.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Happy to see them doing more franchises. An obvious but good pick

HYWR if there was a Western made Final Fantasy game

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd appreciate the transparency

HWYHR if this was Ultimate's newcomer roster?
  1. Callie and Marie (Initial reveal)
  2. Daisy (E3 Clone reveal)
  3. Ridley (E3 Finale)
  4. Ghost Gang and Ms. Pac-Man (Unique and clone Direct opener)
  5. Paula (Direct clone)
  6. Dark Samus (Direct clone)
  7. King K. Rool (Direct ender)
  8. Orichorio (Nintendo Direct)
  9. Small Mario and Waluigi (Clone + base game ender)
  10. Wii Silicone Jacket (Bonus character)
  11. CJ (GTA) (TGA Reveal)
  12. Bad Piggy (E3 Reveal #1)
  13. Hero (E3 Reveal #2)
  14. Miner Willy (Nintendo Direct reveal)
  15. Rabbid Peach (FP1 Closer, dedicated stream reveal)
  16. Dragaux (FP2 Opener, no guessing game because I can't figure out what it'd be)
  17. Minecraft Steve (Dedicated stream reveal)
  18. Sephiroth (TGA reveal)
  19. Officer Howard (Nintendo Direct reveal)
  20. Sub-Zero (E3 Reveal)
  21. Space Invader (Finale)

D

Deleted member

Confused. He's not a most wanted or anything (youth I think he'd be neat) but I'd wonder why since he's in there as a PNG

Edit: Honestly? It's a mixed bag but I lean towards what we got. I have my problems with Ultimate but that cuts out a lot of picks I like for wacky picks that I just don't vibe with. There's definitely some picks I do really like though! Sora and Terry are two of the faves so I'd moss them, I'm not mourning the likes of Byleth though.

HWYR if Monolith's next project was a Xenoblade MMO

D

Deleted member

Neat!

HWYR if the third EA Marvel game (After Iron Man and Black Panther) was a Doctor Strange character action game

D

Deleted member

I'd definitely play it since I think an anti hero based game could be cool. But I'd kind of prefer if they got explore other parts of the Marvel universe. Venom could probably just get some segments in Spider-Man 2 especially becayse they're doing something very different with Venom in this universe. I'm not even sure they'll make him an antihero. Could probably work as a smaller side game like Miles Morales though.

HWYR if the next AAA Marvel game announced was a Daredevil game

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind. It would be fine.

HWYR if Pacmaze stage returned in next smash game, but as a part of "Namco museum" stage?
(Namco museum stage would compose 80's arcade namco games into one stage)
A namco museum stage. That sounds magnificent!

HWYR if the Superhero anime characters Sailor Moon/Usagi and Izuku (My Hero Academia) got added to the multiversus roster? They are both love exalted.

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
i would be very interested.

HWYR _ if Nintendo just decided to do a Third Fighter's pass and _ Ahri _ & _ Master Chief _ are the first two third party characters added ?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
i would be very interested.

HWYR _ if Nintendo just decided to do a Third Fighter's pass and _ Ahri _ & _ Master Chief _ are the first two third party characters added ?
Both are likable, so I would like it?

HWYR if Scratch Cat got added to the Smash Roster. Scratch Cat himself is likable at least.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
It's complicated - Scratch Cat is technically a fourth-party, which I have no interest in seeing in Smash, but Scratch is also nostalgic for me and kinda related to gaming, so... Conflicted at worst, excited at best.

HWYR if some episodes from the old DiC Mario cartoons were included as a bonus on DVDs/Blu-Rays of the Super Mario Bros Movie?

Baysha

Smash Ace
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HWYR if it was announced that the next Smash game would have characters revamped to be closer to their source material... and then showed a more source-accurate revamp of Mega Man of all characters?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Not too upset, since I'm not a huge Star Fox fan and Fox's kit isn't unfitting for Falco, but I'd miss the small amount of changes.

HWYR if Daisy was decloned?
Luigi has been decloned, so I think Daisy would be nice with a brand new and original moveset, given her acclaim.

HWYR if Sally.EXE (This NetNavi OC) got added to the Smash roster. She is a NetNavi based on Sally (Sonic). Yes. Sally is a video game character.

1667343002321.png

Last edited:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Not interested.

HWYR if Pac-Man's new look in the next Smash Bros was his Ghostly Adventures design?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Confused; Sakurai said he would have flatout scrapped Pac-Man if he couldn't use the World design, so what made him change his mind?

HWYR if Sonic's look in the next Smash was inspired by his Classic appearance?
I prefer Sonic's modern design, but I would be fine at least.

Now that you've mentioned about character designs. HWYR if Frisk (Undertale) got added to the Smash Roster, but they censored/bowdlerize her design by giving her round/circular eyes instead of lines for eyes for reasons that I'm too afraid to explain.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Oh, now I understand why Frisk's design would have to be changed. I'd probably give them eyes like Chara's before going with round eyes, which I think would be less offensive, but hey - Undertale content is Undertale content.

HWYR if Mario got an alternate costume resembling his outfit in the '93 Mario movie?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Oh, now I understand why Frisk's design would have to be changed. I'd probably give them eyes like Chara's before going with round eyes, which I think would be less offensive, but hey - Undertale content is Undertale content.

HWYR if Mario got an alternate costume resembling his outfit in the '93 Mario movie?
I wouldn't really like it, it reminds me of Logan Thirtyacre's crappy design of Mario from his crappy fanmade Mario sitcom SuperMarioLogan.

While Bayonetta herself is still likable/acclaimed, but obscure. HWYR if they kept her on the roster, but they censored her wicked weave attack animations by keeping her limbs covered as usual.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Isn't that already the case?

HWYR if they added songs from the DKC cartoon to Smash?
I would like it.

HWYR if Morrigan (Darkstalkers), another obscure, but likable videogame character was added to the Smash roster, but they censored/bowdlerized her design by giving her more coverage and reduced her chest size.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Eh, fair enough. I'd prefer something from the World games, but I see PAC THIS WORLD working as a remix.

HWYR if Dragon Ball and Warner Bros had a crossover like this:
  • Goku as a fighter in MultiVersus
  • UI Shaggy as a fighter in the next Dragon Ball FighterZ game

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Sweet, I've always wanted a non-Luigi's Mansion Luigi-centric game!

HWYR if Wiglett was the Gen 9 Pokemon rep in the next Smash?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
While it sounds funny, the sad truth is that we will see as a Poké Ball Pokémon whatsoever.

HWYR if in the next mainline Neptunia game, Financier (Lowee's maid) is ascended to a playable status while having an HDD form based on the Nintendo Switch?

Top Bottom