• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Why that of all references? Wouldn't a Wreck-It Ralph, '91 Mario, or Sonic parody make more sense if you want to do a game movie parody?

HWYR if, in the next Smash, Jigglypuff was replaced by Igglybuff?
I think it would be hillarious at least!

HWYR if Waluigi's assist trophy was removed, but nor was he promoted to playable. I would be happy because he's a divisive character at most.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Confused... probably just a Porky situatuon, but still. I'd be more surprised Waluigi isn't playable alone than the AT shenanigans (Also, seriously, what is it with you and public reception?)

HWYR if Lightning McQueen got in Smash and Sakurai actually used the "Cars game came out 3 days before the movie" justification?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I would laugh, but having a "Pixar" rep in smash would be genius.

HWYR if Slenderman was your roommate in your house?
Slenderman is one of the only likable/acclaimed creepypasta villains alongside Red (Nes Godzilla Creepypasta). But I would not want to meet him.

HWYR if Madotsuki (Yume Nikki) got excluded from Smash entirely, not because she is obscure, but due to her character design.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Woohoo, new DK fighter!

HWYR if Tommy Wiseau released a director's cut of The Room?
I know that The Room is an intentionally bad film. But I think it would be at least hillarious!

The Pokemon games use a formula of being released in two separate versions. So what Smash 6 did something similar where it did was released in a "Heroes Version" that solely features Heroes on the roster and a "Villains Version" that solely features Villains on the roster. I think it would be kinda stupid given that there usually isn't anything inappropriate and/or scary with pitting heroes and villains against each other.

Last edited:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I'd take advantage of it's powers for as long as I could.

HWYR if you found a bunch of Rare Candies right in front of you?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
indifference.

HWYR if _ All future " Call of Duty " titles get fixed by having _ scavenger _ for ammo and _ fast reloading _ as a default

FazDude

Smash Master
Probably concerned, if the live-action Scooby Doo movie is any indication.

HWYR if a Smash character was revealed not via a trailer or social media post, but through the game's box art?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
depends on the character such as , Master Chief _ or _ Ahri , i would be super hyped. everyone else meh.

HWYR if we get two characters from a franchise which joins Smash instead of just one :

one playable and the other could be _ assist trophy _ or _ Boss _ or _ playable

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Which franchise? If it's something like Crash Bandicoot or Rayman, then sure, but if it's Call of Duty, then hell no.

HWYR if you suddenly got sent back to the 1980's?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
this is a weird dream.

HWYR if __ 343I finally starts focusing more on the things players want?

Which franchise? If it's something like Crash Bandicoot or Rayman, then sure, but if it's Call of Duty, then hell no.
the idea was all franchises moving forward.

what gives you the idea that _ Rayman _ or _ Crash Bandicoot _ is a better franchise than C.O.D. ?

FazDude

Smash Master
Honestly, I'm all for it. Fan requests are nice and all, but I wanna see what the devs do with characters that aren't as popular.

HWYR if a remake of Diddy Kong Racing was released on both Xbox One Series X/S and Nintendo Switch, with no content changes between the two?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Interesting, I'd love to race on it

- I used Gul'Dan because I wanted a Warcraft character that could represent the game while also represent the Movie

HWYR if the some of the Pokemon Colosseum OST got added to the list of Pokemon songs in Smash?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Nice.

HWYR if Microsoft did a 3v3 crossover tag-team fighting game that crossover over with Hasbro?
(Just like MvC)
I think it would be surprisingly hillarious!

HWYR if the Vermijumper (Rayman) got an assist trophy, spirit and mii costume in Smash 6? I know that Verminators may be more or less heroic antagonists, but they don't have enough reception to be considered lovable or hateable.

Last edited:
HWYR if the Vermijumper (Rayman) got an assist trophy, spirit and mii costume in Smash 6? I know that Verminators may be more or less heroic antagonists, but they don't have enough reception to be considered lovable or hateable.

You know what? I wouldn't mind.

HWYR if ET appeared in real life?

D

Deleted member

hni13iwo3bb61.jpg

Joking

HWYR if Drifting Dimensions became a real game

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Okay so. If its Freddy outside of my dreams then he's probably not got his powers. Aside from the glove I dont think Freddy is anything special so I could maybe take him. If it's in my dreams and he's got his powers then I'm absolutely dead.

HWYR if Nintendo made a F2P Smash Bros Mobile card game in the vain of Marvel Snap

Top Bottom