• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
If it's fun to play on, I'd be cool

HWYR if you got a Shiny Pokemon on your first run of playing Pokemon Scarlet and Violet?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I like guest characters, very cool.

HWYR if Megaman X Dive had a collaboration with the Megaman Ability pachinko?
It would raise my eyebrows.

HWYR if Kratos (God of War) was added to the Smash Roster? Both Kratos and Joker have been playable guest characters in Mortal Kombat, and thus, Joker has been a playable character in both Mortal Kombat and Super Smash Bros. The same could easily happen with Kratos.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
HWYR if the obscure gacha NND Compass had a crossover event with Looney Tunes.
At Least Looney Tunes is a good/well received franchise, so I would love it.

Since both Geralt and Kratos are likable anti-heroes. How would you react if Geralt (Witcher) was added to the Smash Roster? Geralt has been a playable guest character in Soul Calibur. Therefore, he would be a playable character in both Soul Calibur and Super Smash Bros. And yes, he is a video game character along with Strider Hiryu, and Akemi (Megami Tensei) because of adaptation displacement.

Baysha

Smash Ace
That... isn't how that works. Anyway I think he'd be a decent pick for Smash's first 4th party. Also what's with the whole thing with characters being guests in other fighting games? Companies don't decide who would be a good guest based on if they were a guest in a previous game or something.

HWYR if it was revealed Bayonetta's replacement VA was being paid even less than $4k for the role?

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
I can count in it if Cactuar is the representative with his footracing from Chocobo Racing.

If by some miracle we get a Disney Afternoon rep on a Disney crossover platform fighter and it wasn't one of it's heavy-hitters (Scrooge, Darkwing, the Gargolyes), HWYR in the TDA rep was Pith Possum.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I can count in it if Cactuar is the representative with his footracing from Chocobo Racing.

If by some miracle we get a Disney Afternoon rep on a Disney crossover platform fighter and it wasn't one of it's heavy-hitters (Scrooge, Darkwing, the Gargolyes), HWYR in the TDA rep was Pith Possum.
At least Pith Possum is a superhero, so I would at least enjoy it.

HWYR if Piranha Plant got demoted from a playable character to one of Waluigi's special moves in Smash 6?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
I would be fine with it.

HWYR if _ Daenerys Targaryen , Static Shock - & - Raven - were the next characters revealed for _ Multiversus ?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
"I want 100 of them as pets!!!!!!!!!"
HWYR if SEGA announces a new remaster from mobile devices by Christian Whitehead and Headcannon in April Fools Day and they reveal that is Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and the trailer is by faking a Sonic 3 & Knuckles one?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
HWYR if SEGA announces a new remaster from mobile devices by Christian Whitehead and Headcannon in April Fools Day and they reveal that is Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and the trailer is by faking a Sonic 3 & Knuckles one?
LOL! I would find it hillarious!

HWYR if Sans (Undertale) got added to the Smash Roster, while Frisk is excluded from Smash entirely due to her character design. Sans is not only another love exalted character, but he also has more in common with the likes of Mario, Sonic, and Crash Bandicoot compared to Frisk.

FazDude

Smash Master
I'd be happy to get Sans, but what's the problem with Frisk's design? I really don't understand what about a kid in a striped shirt is so offensive that they have to be given the Mai treatment.

HWYR if, for an Undertale/Deltarune rep, instead of Frisk, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Kris, or anyone else... We get the Annoying Dog.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
No Please No. does not even matter for what game.

HWYR if we got this _ In the next Smash game ?

1 adding these characters _ note more definitely could be added

1A = Ahri
1B = Master Chief
1C = Impa ( AoC )
1D = Mio
1E = Taion
1F = New Pokemon
1G = New ( Tales of ) Character
1H = Ryza from Atelier Ryza 3

2 make the final smashes only come from breaking the smash ball

3 add an ( aerial smash attack ) button

4 Rework some characters movesets like ; ( Samus & Dark Samus ) & Ganondorf & Mario

5 give us lots of great casual stages like Poke Floats.

6 Do Not bring back stage Hazards which _ KO players / CPUs
6A; please do not bring back any stages with water

7 give us lots of good competitive stages

8 give us better _ Assist Trophies _ which act more like Mini Bosses

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Some are good and others are bizarre, but a solid wishlist btw.

HWYR if the floating skull from the old european Sega Pirate TV campaign was a mini-boss in Subpace 2?
I would find it hillarious at least.

HWYR if Morrigan (Darkstalkers) and Bayonetta got removed from the Smash roster and excluded from Smash 6 entirely, not because of their obscurity or niche status, but because their designs/outfits were too revealing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't think it's a dormant franchise though. I got it's own game in 2021. However I wouldn't mind.

HWYR if we got Imagine Dragons concert event in Fortnite?
(It would also be collab between Fortnite and Imagine Dragons band)
I think they mean the online for infinite.

Anyway I don't like ID. But that would make sense.

HWYR if Waluigi appeared in Mario Movie 2, voiced by Willem Dafoe?

Last edited by a moderator:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I think they mean the online for infinite.

Anyway I don't like ID. But that would make sense.

HWYR if Waluigi appeared in Mario Movie 2, voiced by Willem Dafoe?
It depends on how well-received the Mario Movie 2 is.

HWYR if Tankman (Newgrounds) got added to the smash roster. While Tankman (Mega Man Unlimited) got an assist trophy. Tankman would be both a playable character and an assist trophy due to two characters sharing the same name. And yes, both Tankmans are video game characters.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Well, the NewGrounds' Tankman was first and foremost a Web Cartoon, while the MM Tank Man is from a fan game (yeah, you can say that Megalovania first appeared on a EarthBound ROM Hack). but i like your dream picks.

HWYR if WayForward developed a Remake Collection of the Acclaim Simpsons games with new graphics and gameplay tweaks.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
That'd be interesting

HWYR if Sora wasn't the last newcomer but instead Firiona Vie from Everquest was?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
much happier for Firiona Vie . I hate Sora.

HWYR if we got _ Naruto _ or _ Kakashi _ in Multiversus ?

If naruto, then YES!
If Kakashi, then eeeeehhhhhh...
(Jokes aside, he has cool design but I prefer Naruto over him)

HWYR if Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist appeared in real life?

Well, the NewGrounds' Tankman was first and foremost a Web Cartoon.
I mean, he technically debuted as unnamed mascot that appeared on logo of Newgrounds website back in 2000 until 2006.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
i would be happy. Although for the most part i want better Mini Bosses

HWYR _ if the next reveal for _ Multiversus _ was either _ Raven _ or _ Static Shock ?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
i would be happy. Although for the most part i want better Mini Bosses

HWYR _ if the next reveal for _ Multiversus _ was either _ Raven _ or _ Static Shock ?
Teen Titans has been acclaimed, so I'd love it, and yes I do love Superheroes.

HWYR if Carol (Friday Night Funkin' Mods) got added to the Smash Roster, and Carol (Freedom Planet) got an assist trophy. Both Carols are acclaimed indie game characters. Just like the aforementioned Tankman, Carol would be both a playable character and an assist trophy at the same time, due to the two being separate entities.

Top Bottom