• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Sure, why not expand Reindog's spotlight into other media

HWYR if anyone from The Polar Express got into Smash, with this as the reveal trailer?
LOL! I'd find it hillarious.

HWYR if Boyfriend (Friday Night Funkin) and Sonic.EXE (The NetNavi OC I aforementioned) were playable in Smash 6. Goku (Dragon Ball) and Hatsune Miku got assist trophies.

Sonic.EXE artwork.png

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
It would fine, especially the SNK team. Also lack of Steve hurts me.

HWYR if Mario Movie had a Super Mario Bros. 3 reference in form of scene where Mario grabs a super leaf and turns into raccoon mario?
I would actually be expecting that! LOL!

HWYR if we got a Marvel VS DC VS Capcom VS Namco fighting game? I would love to see Pac-Man and Mega Man fight DC and Marvel characters!

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
TBH, I love the idea and I would love to see, the photo in that thread shows a really good example of how that can be tackled.

HWYR if Viola from The Witch's House got into Smash 6?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd appreciate a more deep cut 3P

HWYR if the next Smash's unlock scheme was that - instead of unlocking individual characters and stages - you unlocked entire series with their stages/items/so on coming with them, and the game started you off with just Mario and Sonic content?

A great character to end the base roster. His inclusion would be historical and hilarious at the same time.

HWYR if Buddy from Dinosaur Train was playable in PBS Kids fighting game?
(His moveset would reference other Dinosaurs like Nigel Thornberry mimicked animals in NASB, so Buddy would mimick other Dinosaurs)

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I really appreciate the deep cut for the roster, plus it would be a quadrupedal fighter in the roster!

HWYR if Turok was a second character in technically video game character pass thread?
I would love it becuase Turok is likable at least.

If Nights (Sega), Bayonetta, and Axel (Streets of Rage) aren't detestable enough despite their obscurity, HWYR if Chris (Sonic) was an assist trophy in Smash 6. He's been terribly-received.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
I'd be less confused about Chris being in the game and more confused about who finds Nights/Bayo/Axel detestable (at least in terms of Smash speculation).

HWYR if Big Bad Bosses were to make a new song to celebrate Dr. Eggman's (hypothetical) inclusion in Smash, completing the quartet?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I'd be less confused about Chris being in the game and more confused about who finds Nights/Bayo/Axel detestable (at least in terms of Smash speculation).

HWYR if Big Bad Bosses were to make a new song to celebrate Dr. Eggman's (hypothetical) inclusion in Smash, completing the quartet?
LOL! That's a relevant follow-up to my previous post! I never thought about it, but I at least would find it hillarious!

HWYR if Goku (Dragon Ball) was an assist trophy in Smash 6? Mickey Mouse actually does make an actual cameo appearance in Smash Ultimate on Sora's (Kingdom Hearts) keyblade.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
LOL! That's a relevant follow-up to my previous post! I never thought about it, but I at least would find it hillarious!

HWYR if Goku (Dragon Ball) was an assist trophy in Smash 6? Mickey Mouse actually does make an actual cameo appearance in Smash Ultimate on Sora's (Kingdom Hearts) keyblade.

HWYR if this was the PSASBR roster?
PSASBR roster rework

Base game
  1. Crash Bandicoot
  2. Spyro
  3. Spike
  4. PaRappa the Rapper
  5. Abe
  6. Cole McGrath
  7. Sweet Tooth
  8. Kratos
  9. Sir Daniel Fortesque
  10. Colonel Radec
  11. Ratchet & Clank
  12. Jak & Daxter
  13. Sky Cooper
  14. Nathan Drake
  15. Sackboy
  16. Toro Inoue
  17. Dante
  18. Jill Valentine
  19. Raiden
  20. Alucard
  21. Heihachi
  22. Klonoa
  23. Shadow the Hedgehog
  24. Yu Narukami
Rivals
  • Crash vs. Spyro
  • Spike vs. PaRappa
  • Abe vs. Radec
  • Cole vs. Raiden
  • Sweet Tooth vs. Kratos
  • Sir Daniel vs. Alucard
  • Ratchet & Clank vs. Jak & Daxter
  • Sly vs. Nathan
  • Sackboy vs. Klonoa
  • Toro vs. Heihachi
  • Dante vs. Yu
  • Jill vs. Shadow

DLC
  1. Kat
  2. Lightning
  3. Bubsy
  4. Rayman
  5. Dart
  6. Vibri
Rivals
  • Kat vs. Lightning
  • Bubsy vs. Rayman
  • Dart vs. Vibri

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
YOOO BUBSY TIME!! That being said, why is Crash listed first on the roster if he isn't a PlayStation character? I understand him being there but not first on the roster. Also why Klonoa over Pac-Man?

HWYR if, in a world where Smash was a new IP today, the game launched without any playable Donkey Kong characters but ended up adding Lanky Kong in the DLC as a response to memes?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That would be pretty cool, even if not exactly obscure enough IMO

HWYR if one of the Sky Pieces from Chicken Little was an item in the Disney platform fighter, but there was no other Chicken Little content?

D

Deleted member

I really like the first Bishock but I actually don't really find that all that appealing. I wouldn't dislike it but it's not a pick I'm top invested in

HWYR if Ryza from Atelier Ryza was in the next smash

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom