• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Mixed - It would be too weird, but at least Waluigi got it's game.

HWYR if Summer Smith was a third R&M character in MVS?
I would be happy because Summer (Rick and Morty) is enjoyable, and Rick and Morty is well-received.

Given that Slender Man is one of the only likable/well-received Creepypasta characters. HWYR react if Slender Man was a guest character in Mortal Kombat 12? Since Mortal Kombat is logically a horror game series per dictionary definition.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I never would have thought of this. I absolutely love the idea.

HWYR if the Metroid series was adapted into a film franchise?
It would depend on how great or awful the film series would be.

HWYR if Terrence (Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends) got added to the multiversus roster. Given that Terrence is a hate sink, I'm 100% percent sure that this will never happen. I would definitely hate it!

A hate sink is character who is deliberately designed to be hated, in other words, they are intentionally unlikable.

Read more about Hate Sink characters here: https://hate-sink.fandom.com/

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I would laugh because it's so random. Would prefer Wilt though

HWYR if King Dice was the playable Cuphead rep in Fraymakers, while Cuphead himself is an Assist?
At least King Dice is likable, so I would enjoy it.

To follow up, HWYR if Whitty (Friday Night Funkin' mods) was playable in Fraymakers?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
He would be cool choice for the game if we wanted a FNF mod character.

HWYR if Q-Bert was an assist trophy in next smash?
(He would use his "Wreck-it Ralph" type design)
I would be fine, Q-Bert has been acclaimed, but he is not that likable compared to other video game characters, such as Mario, Sonic, Crash, and Rayman.

Since Joker was a guest character in Mortal Kombat 11. HWYR if Sora (Kingdom Hearts) was a guest character in Soul Calibur 7?

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
I would not mind. I would actually enjoy pounding on Sora in another game.

HWYR if these were the newcomers in the next smash ?

ETHEL __ from XBC3
New Pokemon
Ryza __ from Atelier Ryza 3
Ahri __ from League of Legends
Master Chief __ from Halo

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I would love a New Pokemon and Ahri, the rest are alright

HWYR if there was a Pokemon Song for every type? (we already got Electric down (Thanks Katy Perry), 17 more to go?)

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I would love a New Pokemon and Ahri, the rest are alright

HWYR if there was a Pokemon Song for every type? (we already got Electric down (Thanks Katy Perry), 17 more to go?)
I think it would be hillarious!

To follow up: I'm going to make another monster-collecting-related statement.

HWYR: Since any existing fictional character is possible for the Multiversus Roster, as officially confirmed by the developers, How would you react if the monster collecting characters: Pikachu (Pokemon), Dark Magician (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Agumon (Digimon), and Dragonoid (Bakugan) all got added to the Multiversus Roster. Pikachu is a video game character, Dark Magician and Dragonoid are tabletop/trading card game characters, and Agumon is currently at indeterminate/debatable/ambiguous media status.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wha? OK, heh. seriously hoping this doesn't turn into "iMaGiNe ShOwInG tHiS tO sOmEoNe In 2012" BS

HWYR if there was a Smash Bros. TV series, and it was a sitcom by the writers of Sonic Boom?

Last edited:

Ruler of Subspace

Smash Apprentice
I could see it, not sure if I'd be too happy with it though.

HWYR if the Steve amiibo worked with Minecraft by giving you a chest of random loot each day, similar to BotW?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
GENIUS!

HWYR if you woke up mysteriously in Pac-Man maze and you suddenly see the ghost that tries to chase you?
I would be horrified.

Given that Mortal Kombat is a horror game series, HWYR if Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club!) was a guest character in Mortal Kombat 12? There have been no female guest kombatants in any of the installments of the Mortal Kombat series as of yet. Viewers would probably hate to see other indie game characters such as Sans (Undertale), Cuphead, Shantae, or Whitty (Friday Night Funkin Mods) get brutally destroyed/killed.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
What? Why? That's the most dumb possible choice - isn't she like 16? Who wants to fatality a teenager? Also why do you keep making paragraphs for your prompts.

HWYR if Nintendo Switch Online: Game Boy Advance included GBA Video: Shrek and Shrek 2 Double Pack?

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
What? Why? That's the most dumb possible choice - isn't she like 16? Who wants to fatality a teenager? Also why do you keep making paragraphs for your prompts.

HWYR if Nintendo Switch Online: Game Boy Advance included GBA Video: Shrek and Shrek 2 Double Pack?
I would love it!

Since DC characters are already on the Multiversus roster. HWYR if we got Marvel characters on the Multiversus roster as well? It would at least make sense.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Oooooooohhh...
INTERESTING!

HWYR if Nintendo switch online included Sega master system games?
I would enjoy having Sega console games there.

Since DC characters are already on the Multiversus roster. HWYR if we got Marvel characters on the Multiversus roster as well? It would at least make sense.

Last edited:

Ruler of Subspace

Smash Apprentice
It would be pretty cool, but I feel like we need a little more third party characters first.

HWYR if Mario got both movie designs as alts in the next Smash?
medium-1cbe370eac3e3a00a80732cc8e0abbe8.jpg
20221006_181253.jpg

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
HWYR if a Zombot (Sonic IDW) skin was available for Sonic in Frontiers?
I want it for the shadow and silver as well.

HWYR if Nickelodeon announces a TerryToons animated series similar to Jellystone! and The Looney Tunes Show, with the classic characters on a slice-of-life setting?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually like that idea a lot!

HWYR if Squidina was DLC in NASB?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I would be happy.

HWYR if the Mario movie, let's say had a post credits scene foreshadowing a sequel and went like this:
A figure comes out of the same pipe that Mario entered the Mushroom Kingdom from.

They stand and their silhouette nearly fills the screen. Then they begin to LAUGH:
“WAHAHAHA!!!”

Cuts to black ending the movie.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
That would be nice.

HWYR if the opening to the Mario Movie was like this?
(Taking place after the whole thing with Bowser and the Penguins)

We cut to Brooklyn in the real world with Mario entering Foreman Spike's office.

He tells Mario that there's been problems at the construction site involving an escaped circus animal messing around and wants him to sort it out.

So, Mario goes over to the site seeing the escaped animal which appears to be a big primate (Said ape may be Donkey Kong) going up the support beams and doing monkey stuff, he shouts at the ape to stop doing it as the primate doesn't listen making Mario run into the construction zone and climbs up onto the beams.

This starts a little fun chase scene through the entire construction site with Mario and Donkey Kong causing chaos and havoc until they go into the sewer tunnels.

Luigi is somewhere in the city and has been hearing reports of turtles and crabs somehow coming out of toilets in people's homes, he goes down a ladder under the manhole into the sewers to find the entire place infested. (Which is one big reference to Mario Bros from 1983)

He manages to clear out the place despite his cowardliness and later sees his brother in red chasing a simian through the tunnels causing him to go after them.

They run into a large green pipe with the two brothers wondering why it's there as they chase said ape into the pipe with the two separated from each other going into different pipes finding themselves into the Mushroom Kingdom starting off the movie.

D

Deleted member

I expect they'll show up at some point

HYWR if Yoshi, Donkey Kong and Wario got spin off movies?

D

Deleted member

Wouldn't surprise me too much since SNW is apparently why this movie was able to happen, but I don't think it's super necessary

Edit: I LOVED BITBH as a kid but I'd honestly feel bad beating him up

HWYR if Luigi got a spin off movie based on Luigi's Mansion and the other Allways Sunny cast members voiced Ghosts

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom