• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

I've yet to see what the plot is for Shrek 5 so I can't say I would mind

HWYR if Nintendo put Xenoblade on break for a while (aside from DLC and spin off stuff) and the next Monolthsoft project was a Baten Kaitos remake

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Weird, huh? (until i discover that is the Disaster Movie version)

If a Coca-Cola bottle/can join MultiVersus, HWYR if one of it's skins was a Pepsi bottle/can?

D

Deleted member

That's not a pick I expected but it wpupd be pretty cool!

HWYR if Jennika got in NASB?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Assuming you are referring to the girl from Turning Red, that'd be awesome

HWYR if Star Wars content were in Kingdom Hearts?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
I'm afraid if this blows up the age rating, but i want that darn Planet of the Apes world in my KH4.

HWYR if Discotek Media releases a complete series set on Blu-Ray and DVD of Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures?

I'm not sure if his body would fit in Fortnite human, but overall I would burst out of laughter because Epic would want to promote one of worst video game characters of all time as a skin.

HWYR if we got Space Invaders backblings in fortnite (they would be modeled after Funko Pop space invaders, which are rendered in voxels)?

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
That backbling idea sounds cute.

If a future Smash had a higher age rating, HWYR if it got a Senran Kagura stage and it was a pair of large breasts of any of the girls where the characters bounce.

D

Deleted member

Depends who it is tbh. It's not a choice that would actually exited me. But I'd understand that it's deserving.

HWYR if the Breadwinners where in NASB?

D

Deleted member

Would depend on what's in it. A lot of NES licensed games are, to be blunt, bad. But if they picked out a good selection then sure

HWYR if Fortnite did a Neir Automata crossover event

D

Deleted member

Not a character I'd be actively exited about but she's neat. More spin off stuff is good. It'd be a little weird that they did her before any RPG character though

HWYR if Star Wars was the first live action series in Dimension Drifters?

Last edited by a moderator:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
I don't think C.J. still exists to this day, but i want the licensed songs from this and AoSMB3 back (even the Milli Vanilli ones)
EDIT: They are now WildBrain (named after one of DHX's aquired animation houses).

HWYR if the SatAM/Archie Freedom Fighters have their own rebooted multimedia franchise separated from Sonic, They are owned by SEGA so they can reboot by themselves without the Sonic characters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom