• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

FazDude

Smash Master
A moveset revamp? Sure. Changing him entirely to Classic? Nah. (It would be pretty dope if they figured out how to have Classic be an alt in a Modern kit like in Smash Remix, though.)

HWYR if an HD collection of the Pac-Man World trilogy was released for modern platforms?

FazDude

Smash Master
"How did they get Sega/Paramount/Disney to spring for that? Why did they get Sega/Paramount/Disney to spring for that?"

HWYR if the next Smash adds Mario from the 1993 movie - not as an echo, but as a completely unique fighter?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That would be rad - I'd prefer Koopa for the dinosaur morph thing, but either way there's some great weapons to work with there

HWYR if the third universal form after Omegas and Battlefield was Temple forms?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That would be awesome, glad they're finally choosing legacy Pokémon.

HWYHR if there was a Pokémon echoes pass for SSBU with
  1. Chimchar (Diddy Kong - peanut popgun changed to slinging coal and rocket barrel changed to an engulfing fire attack)
  2. Hitmonchan (Little Mac)
  3. Igglypuff (Jigglypuff)
  4. Riolu (Lucario, obviously smaller)
  5. Machoke (Incineroar - fire effects changed to light effects)
  6. Aerodactyl (Ridley - all arm attacks have bigger hitboxes as wing strikes, and the fireball is a hyper beam that goes directly)
  7. Ralts (Lucas - Side Smash lifted from Dr. Mario; rope snake is gone and all attacks given a vague psychic theme instead of specific elements)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A soild pick

HWYR if SF6's next trailer featured Ken, Chun-Li and Cammy?

D

Deleted member

Sure. GI Joe already has very similar looking Ninja characters

HWYR if Snake Eyes from GI Joe got in Multiversus?

Last edited by a moderator:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
If it references the memes, then fine.

HWYR if PSASBR includes a Sony Pictures Animation charatcer, and it's the donkey from The Star?

D

Deleted member

If they actually improve on it (and hopefully dump Leto. Shouldn't be too hard to recast) then I don't see why not.

Edit: No idea who that is. Would prefer a spiser-man or a Mitchell vs rhe machines rep but he's cute, I guess.

HWYR if Sony released a sinister six crossover film of Venom, Morbius, El Muerto, Kraven, Silver Sable and Black Cat?

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I arent too conviced for a Nintendo vs Wagner from the start, but I guess it would be OK if they find another way to make the game recognizable.

HWYR if Sony bought Capcom?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
No! (It should have been bought by Idea Factory instead)

HWYR if Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl and Multiversus has a cross-promotion, and they added Finn & Jake and Aang respectively as guest characters for each game?

Top Bottom