• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

A bit more of an obvious pick but still cool

HWYR if the SF6 roster was everyone who's leaked plus Rose, Sean and Damnd for a 25 character roster.

D

Deleted member

Sounds kind of messy especially with the two player focus

HWYR if Kal Kestis from Jedi: Fallen Order got into Smash?

D

Deleted member

I'd honestly prefer they just put em on the switch but it's still decent

HWYR if we get an elden ring rep in Smash 6

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I think it would be a good addition has one of our retro characters!

HWYR if I abandon the project muahahahahahha if Nintendo suddenly announces the Fire Emblem 3 Hopes' main character has a Smash character (not meaning that they would add more characters in the future).

D

Deleted member

Pretty obvious. I'd be more surprised if it doesn't

HWYR if the Xenoblade 3 protag gets in Smash as one of the first newcomers

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I would like it a lot!, thought I'm still wondering how the fusion mechanic would work, probably we will have a more clear idea when the game gets released

HWYR if the next Smash doesn't include any third party character in the base game for sell them has DLC instead?

FazDude

Smash Master
I'm more of a King Knight guy, but alright.

HWYR if Antonblast!Anton was added to All-Star Strife as a seperate entity from Antonball!Anton? (i'm not saying this is going to happen i just think it'd be funny)

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Would be cool if there are some sort of EX Characters, allowing different versions of the same characters without cutting them, talking about that.

HWYR if Smash adds some sort of "EX versions" of certain characters for the next game (using it has a excuse to have the "classic movesets" alongside "revamped" movesets).

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Still impressive that they still didn't, I would like it.

HWYR if Nintendo decides to do a separate Smash Bros-like game for Fire Emblem, so in the main games only Marth, Ike, Robin and Byleth with the ocassional newcomer appears in the next games?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Not a fan of moveset revamps, but it's nice that Tetris Attack is getting some love.

HWYR if the devs of a Disney platform fighter openly said in an interview they were only going to include animated canon; Pixar; and Mickey Mouse characters? (So no acquisitions, live action, or TV characters)

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
We don't even know what is their types ☠ , even then I will always like to see other pokémons that aren't the initials and Miraidon looks promising.

HWYR if the next Pokémon was full Action RPG like FF7R?

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Given how Pac-Man's all about going through corridors, it's a logical step. Plus, I like corridor platformers, so I'd be down.

HWYR if Mii Fighters were given a massive overhall in Smash 6 based on this tweet?

Top Bottom