• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

Sounds like a nightmare.

HWYR if Sony bought Remedy (Max Pain, Control)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

A genuinely fun pick

HWYR if Red Guy from Cow and Chicken got into Multiversus?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Weird choice... feels like a shill

HWYR if the Burnstile stage from SMSB were in a real Smash game?
Mario Party: Burnstile

This stage has two platforms - the crater is in the background. A spiky stick spins around from the crater and will knock back anyone hit by it very far. The lava below also deals damage and knockback - try not to get caught between a rock and and a hot place! The stick's speed increases and decreases randomly, and it will sometimes switch directions.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Based

HWYR if for Bomberman's 40th anniversary, Konami releases the infamous Bombergirl game for consoles?

(And for matters worse, it will be revealed at the tail end of a Nintendo Direct so many will think that Bomberman will join Smash or something of that style)

D

Deleted member

Not surprised but still happy

HWYR if we got a kingdom hearts fighting game, but it focused on the KH original content, with mickey, Donald and Goofy as the only Disney reps?

D

Deleted member

I'd prefer they just add Megas itsself

HWYR if we got playable Larry David (Curb) in Multiversus

D

Deleted member

Bit generic. I'd prefer something like the wall

HWYR if Omar from the Wire got in Multiversus

Baysha

Smash Ace
I'm all for both weird picks and more Minecraft reps, but this seems to be too much.

I assume you mean the Arch-Illager. If so, then I'd think it'd be a kind of lame and predictable pick. Even though I'd still like the additional Minecraft rep.

HWYR if a non-video game platform fighter was announcing and developed by the Smash team with Sakurai directing

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That is way too many characters for a stance fighter

HWYR if Goofy's stage in a Disney platform fighter was called "Fishing Trip" and based on the first Goofy short "Goofy and Wilbur"?

D

Deleted member

would be funny though I guess

HWYR if Doug was the sole TV rep in a Disney platform fighter?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
What? How does that even? I guess it makes sense from a business perspective given one is popular in Japan while the other is popular abroad, cross-promotion I guess.

HWYR if NASB got only 1 guest fighter: Corneil and Bernie?

Top Bottom