• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

Random but I'm allways up for deep pulls and revivals

HWYR if Death Stranding 2 was revealed at SGF and has even weirder marketing this time.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be strange, but I would hope I could get use to it

If we got a second Mega Man character, HWYR if it was Centaur Man?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Basado!!!

HWYR if there was an Alternate Universe, where Super Smash Bros. focuses on every kind of media and fictional-based entertainment (like Films, TV Shows, Comics, Literature, Theater, Anime/Manga, etc.), but with the consequence of prohibiting video game characters to enter in?

FazDude

Smash Master
who made a game with my characters (and those of others) i'm suing

Beyond that, though, that'd actually be pretty freakin' sweet.

HWYR if the next Smash game reintroduced Trophies, but gave them the same buffs as Spirits?

D

Deleted member

Makes thematic sense but p5 should come before any other sega rpg

HWYR if Universal made two fighters. A dreamworks platform fighter and a trad fighter with the monsters (by different devs obviously)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure thing. I'll definitely play Dreamworks one.

HWYR if we got a 4th Party version of Project X Zone with following 6 companies:
1. Warner Bros. Discovery (CN/AS, HB and DC included)
2. Walt Disney Company (Fox, Marvel and Lucasfilm included)
3. Paramount/Viacom (Nickelodean, Comedy Central and MTV included)
4. Shonen Jump
5. Universal Studios (Amblin, Dreamworks and Illumination included)
6. Jim Henson Company

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wouldn't it make sense to do different anime / manga companies or something considering PXZ is all Japanese devs? Sounds like it would be a nightmare both licensing and tone

HWYR if Multiversus added Daffy as Duck Dogers and then Queen Tyr'ahnee as a 2nd rep (assume Marvin is already in)

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
I rather prefer Daffy only, but good for the Queen fans.

HWYR if a character from the Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise (don't necessarily needs to be Neptune (the main character)) was the first character revealed in Smash 7?

D

Deleted member

I try not to be too hard on Rick and morty but oh my god please no

HWYR if Sam Porter Bridges from Death Stranding got into Smash?

D

Deleted member

Fun pick but was in PTE already. I'd prefer they do someone new like Major Glory or a playable Dee Dee.

HWYR if Uncle Granpa was in Multiversus?

Last edited by a moderator:

FazDude

Smash Master
A claymation-style game would be rad. Wouldn't be a fan of Aardman in Smash, though (not due to Aardman themselves; I'm just not very fond of non-gaming characters getting in as a general rule).

HWYR if instead of Smash Ultimate coming out in 2018, we got a rerelease of Smash Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, packing both games' exclusive content and DLC into one package? (We'd still get an original Smash coming out a few years later.)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
A claymation-style game would be rad. Wouldn't be a fan of Aardman in Smash, though (not due to Aardman themselves; I'm just not very fond of non-gaming characters getting in as a general rule).
I think you misinterpreted what I said, I wasn't suggesting Wallace & Gromit getting in Smash as much as a new game character with the art style and general tone of Wallace & Gromit or Chicken Run getting in Smash

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Makes sense - other Disney IPs I'd go for first though.

HWYR if Lego Dimensions 2 had these 8 Viacom characters?
  1. SpongeBob
  2. Patrick
  3. Picard
  4. Spock
  5. Q
  6. The Fonz
  7. Garfield
  8. Rocko bias pick lmao

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't think any of those really make sense

HWYR if Brock Samson from venture bros gets into Multiversus?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
A decent pick, but not one I'm familiar with

HWYR if, a few years after Frontiers, two new Sonic games were announced: Sonic Mania 2 by Evening Star, and an Adventure-style (both tone and gameplay) 3D game developed at Sonic Team... but Mania 2 was the big budget game with a physical release and major marketing campaign; while the 3D game is a relatively low budget download-exclusive title with a comparatively short length?

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
I'd find it... really weird, TBH. I prefer the classic games, so I'd be thrilled about a Mania 2, but having an Adventure-style game overshadowed by it would feel off. Not helping matters is the civil war that would break out in the Sonic fandom.

HWYR if the next Sonic rep in Smash was Classic Sonic?

Top Bottom