• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your favorite move?

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
For me it's the U Air, done right people actually can't do much against you except DI off the stage, this move has ridiculous potential.

Close second is his B Up though :p but that's self explanatory

Amide

Smash Lord
Dair, it's awesome, and I spam it too! But in reality, all of G&W aerials are good.

Judge is another favorite (Side Special), because I literally get a 9 a third of the time.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I like neutral B.
The chef is nice.
All of his B moves are sick.
'Cept judgment, where as only Seven, Nine, and one are sick ;D

Aside from his specials, I really like his Dtilt, the Nair, and his jab!!

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I like his downsmash best. People always expect you to smash those hammers down right away. Usually they'll roll into me, so I just keep charging it, then unleash it and they get sent so far sideways.

Neb

Smash Lord
I'd have to say up-b, it can pretty much chain into everything, has invincible frames, and can also intercept recoveries.

Mr. Game and Penguin

Smash Apprentice
For me, it's definitely the turtle (so **** reliable), the manhole(wtf, you hit me as I was spamming tl's f-smash?!), and up-b(durrrrrrr.....).

Doomer

Smash Cadet
U tilt, I don't use it for fighting very often but i do use it instead of taunting and yell I'm number 1! I'm number 1 as i spam it. either that or his bell attack when climbing back onto the stage, it's just so funny to hit someone with the bell. But my most used move is without question his Bair, it is just too good and so spammable, fish bowl is a close second.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
fishbowl because there are so many ways to use it, and its also his most unappreciated move :( besides dash attack

also chef because its random and a fun mixup

anar9kis

Smash Rookie
the turtle and the box. Turtle for obvious reasons, and I like the box to dash off the stage and box someone as they are trying to recover at certain angles. Oh, and it seems to beat ganondorf's up-b.

bebar

Smash Cadet
Box, turtle,up b, and down smash are my fav. But I really like all G&Ws moves, the only ones I don't really use much are ftilt, Judge, and Neutral b.

Meat Truck

Smash Cadet
the bucket, on characters who don't have projectiles. It's way better than the taunt, and you can just hold it there while they're recovering, as if to say "yeah, i've got room for more. do you?"

ChiiGamer

Smash Rookie
OH MY GOD downsmash.

upb is probably another favorite too, but i honestly wish i wasn't forced to use it as much as i have been.:chuckle:

IronSquirrel891

Smash Apprentice
gotta love that **** bucket.
i like stalling with it too.

other then that the trumpet is pretty funny too.
-the turtle owns, to be sure-

cutter

Smash Champion
Definately the turtle. Fishbowl is also a close second for being a very useful attack. Not only does it make a cool sound (IMO) but what's better than pummeling your foe with FISH?!?

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
Chef, Turtle, Manhole, Match, Fishbowl, Box... ****, i love all his moves, but my favorite would have to be Manhole

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
D-Tilt. His most useful move by far. Stops so many things and combined with chef and good timing. Heh... Good luck getting me out of my tent.

cutter

Smash Champion
I'm starting to use Nair a lot now; it makes for a good approach in Fishrushing on the ground since it's multi-hit like the turtle to pressure shields and it autocancels. Plus, it nullifies a ton of aerials it seems. It has a very deceptive hitbox.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Every attack G&W has is freaking epic ownage. =)

I'm really liking the U-smash a lot, not because it's his best attack, but because it's soooooo satisfying when you land it. The power--MY GOD, THE POWER! IT'S THE ONLY TIME I FEEL ALIIIIIIIIIVE!

[/reference to Nuklear Power]

Neb

Smash Lord
Every attack G&W has is freaking epic ownage. =)

I'm really liking the U-smash a lot, not because it's his best attack, but because it's soooooo satisfying when you land it. The power--MY GOD, THE POWER! IT'S THE ONLY TIME I FEEL ALIIIIIIIIIVE!

[/reference to Nuklear Power]
Lol. What about when you land a 9, or splash your foe with some diesel oil?
Now thats high-quality video game induced orgasm, ><b.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Oh yeah, those too. XD

But Judgement goes #1 on me, and Oil Panic requires me to play against some nub who is using Zelda or Pikachu or something like that. =(

And also, bashing someone to death with your head is much more badass. :chuckle:

Neb

Smash Lord
Yeah, your right, though its more like giving the foe a nasty paper cut (flat skull), which pretty much rips open a massive, gory gash...with some internal bleeding; but its still entertaining. Personally I prefer the 9, it gives your opponent a heart attack/seizure, WHAM!, RINNNNG!
xD, lol.

Top Bottom