• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You wake up, and suddenly a HUGE stack of money piles up before you.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Yep. similar to the "you wake up as your main" thread.

You wake up, look around the room and suddenly a hill of bills that pile up to about 6 feet high appears right in front of your eyes on the bedroom floor. Assume no one in the household reveals this discovery to anyone outside the house, but at the same time you own every bill in that stack of money, nobody gets every a dollar, what do you do that day and for the rest of your life?

Me, I'd neatly pile as much as i can under my mattress, then I'd take a taxi to West 49, and buy myself a Longboard and accessories. Afterwards, I would take another taxi to the music store nearby and order a drum set to be delivered the next day. The next week, after I get a driver's license and credit card, i will take another taxi to a Mini Dealership and drive away in one, and then head over to a Lotus dealership and order one to be delivered. Then i'd head to the electronics store and get myself a PS3 and about 7 games or so.

Spend the rest of my life doing what I feel like doing, but probably spnd a good amount on home improvements.

What would you folks be doing with an uncountable stack of money that sits in your bedroom?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
First, I buy a house, next I'll store half of that in the bank then on my birthday, I will pay Megadeth to play at my house.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Buy an army, take over a couple small countries. Build a castle.

Buy out Nintendo and Microsoft as well.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I'd buy out Nintendo, Ireland, aaaaand... Then use it to build a big big big house.

And then use it to make an indestructible tank~ :mad:

And then use it on video games and other things like that.

Yay~

BBQTV

Smash Master
buy the world then when im overlord i can do whatever i want

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
literally the first thing i would do if i hit a ridiculous windfall where i never had to work again would be to buy a first class plane ticket to Rhode Island and spend the week with KevinM.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Buy a nice strip of land down in Port Aransas and open a fishing wharf.

day-day

Smash Ace
Spend some on shoes, give some to my gf then let her spend some on shoes, put the rest away in a bank.Oh and buy Cartoon Network and get rid of CN real, 6 teen, chowder, etc. and replace it with Courage, Johnny Bravo, "Ed, Edd, Eddy", Cow & Chicken, Powerpuff Girls, and Dexters Lab. Also bring back Toonami to they way it used to be. Then keep whats left in the bank till I think of another idea to waste it on..

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
.Oh and buy Cartoon Network and get rid of CN real, 6 teen, chowder, etc. and replace it with Courage, Johnny Bravo, "Ed, Edd, Eddy", Cow & Chicken, and Dexters Lab. Also bring back Toonami to they way it used to be.
i remember when that channel had good shows.

i would buy out a few small countries and/or islands then put it in a bank to spend it on whatever the **** i want later

BBQTV

Smash Master
buy Cartoon Network and get rid of CN real, 6 teen, chowder, etc. and replace it with Courage, Johnny Bravo, "Ed, Edd, Eddy", Cow & Chicken, Powerpuff Girls, and Dexters Lab. Also bring back Toonami to they way it used to be. Then keep whats left in the bank till I think of another idea to waste it on..

thats a really good idea when im overlord that will be the first thing i take care of

BBQTV

Smash Master
buy Cartoon Network and get rid of CN real, 6 teen, chowder, etc. and replace it with Courage, Johnny Bravo, "Ed, Edd, Eddy", Cow & Chicken, Powerpuff Girls, and Dexters Lab. Also bring back Toonami to they way it used to be. Then keep whats left in the bank till I think of another idea to waste it on..
when im overlord that will be the first thing i take care of [oh i its a mistake i did not post the above quote]

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I'd buy some blue chip stocks such as Gigamedia and Pizza Inn. If these stocks take off I'm 10x richer. With the extra dough I'd make I would buy a brand new bowling shirt, bowling ball and buy everyone of my friends pizza, pop and ice cream.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'd laugh maniacally for five minutes then go back to sleep.

Grunt

Smash Master
but a small house/apartment/whatever.
get a decent car.
go to tournaments.
travel the world. (or maybe just the US)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Give it to my parents, they'd know better than me what to do with it. I'm sure I have a lot of Filipino cousins living in much worse conditions than I.

Money like that can ruin a person. Or at least, those are my dad's words.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
i actually forgot to add, buy out every chick in a strip club and get busy ;)

day-day

Smash Ace

thats a really good idea when im overlord that will be the first thing i take care of
Want to hit up Nickelodeon and Disney while were at it?

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
I'd faint, laugh, then I would clone a extremly tough guy many many many times and take over the world, then sell candy with tons of ingredinets that make it super addictive, so that I would never run out of money, then name the city I live in after myself, Infiniteville!!!!!!!!!! Hoooooorrrrrrrraaaaaayyyyyy.

BBQTV

Smash Master
being an overlord is way easier when your overlord you can do whatever you want

day-day

Smash Ace
good idea day-day lets do this
What should we get rid of and bring back on Disney and Nick? For Nick I'm thinking "penguins of madagascar", "iCarly", "True Jackson V.P", and "Back to the barnyard". Bring back Rocko's modern life, Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats, and the one where it's like a comic book. It had a He-man action figure in it IIRC.
For Disney..aw what the heck scrap all the shows on there now and put Gargoyles, Batman, Chip & Dale, etc.
Did I miss any?

BBQTV

Smash Master
not bad for nick put EL tigre scrap all the crap shows of nick you know the ones put back the good stuff. disney scrap the whole thing though phinnes and ferb is not to bad but the old shows are better lilo and stich i would bring back you did not say anything about CN but you dont have to eveyone knows why it sucks and what to bring back i will never understand CN

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I'd laugh maniacally for five minutes then go back to sleep.
I'd be so sleepy I'd probably do the same.

I'd go get a PS3, then open my own account to put it in. Probably in the bank of america 'cause I know it too well.

A lot of it would probably go to savings..

then.. i'd try and find a place to go for after high school. i'd really want to move out to california or something -- lots of opportunities down there from what i know. maybe go to college here first (2 year college since that's my diploma...) then find a better one up in california.

Melfice z

Smash Ace
make a few calls and instantly gain a girlfriend (lol...)

Buy an '08 mustang and acutally travel to my first in person tournament. the rest would be for savings!
spend a portion on sexy parties also

Top Bottom