• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's not a paradox so much as it is improper word usage.

I'm deducting 10 grammar points from your score.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Hold on, let me try to get some grammar points back:

Cannot is a grammatical platypus! Half of it is a linking verb, the other half is an adverb! They are two totally different parts of speech joined as one word!

iRJi

Smash Champion
So mad today, went to Viridan City, got knocked out by Kietaro and my own crew member lmfao. I went Luigi one game and zucco reminded me to stay Lucario because I asked people to tell me "If i switched, go Lucario >_>"

So <3 Zucco

Still mad though, only got to 4th round ~_~. I normally never place that low, but then again My tourney scene isn't as active anymore. I just have to do better... Or else >_>

Zucco

Smash Master
So mad today, went to Viridan City, got knocked out by Kietaro and my own crew member lmfao. I went Luigi one game and zucco reminded me to stay Lucario because I asked people to tell me "If i switched, go Lucario >_>"

So <3 Zucco

Still mad though, only got to 4th round ~_~. I normally never place that low, but then again My tourney scene isn't as active anymore. I just have to do better... Or else >_>
Just trying to help out the fellow Lucarios I guess. I think I places 13th cause of Bleachigo. WHY CANT I BEAT HIM? I beat every other Falco but him and I felt pretty confident after taking out Shugo. I feel like a fool since I had 3rd round on yoshi's but choked and instead of jumping off the wall after upB I just upaired and fell to my death. I knew it was over after that but I still made it close.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
How are you not getting on Disciple?
I no longer have Mod powah, so I can't help anyone get on.
-t2

Browny

Smash Hater
8 Months might be enough, but if your return post is this

You can look it up yourself. USS Yorktown in 1997. Using Windows NT, they were developing a SmartShip program, where the computer did all the work for the ship instead of people. However, someone fed bad data into the ship's computer, and it eventually resulted in the ship trying to divide by 0. This error caused the ship's propulsion system to overload and fail off the coast of Virginia, leaving the ship paralyzed for about 2 hours and 45 minutes.
and the last 5 pages of pure spam are anything to go by, another 8 might be needed

iRJi

Smash Champion
Just trying to help out the fellow Lucarios I guess. I think I places 13th cause of Bleachigo. WHY CANT I BEAT HIM? I beat every other Falco but him and I felt pretty confident after taking out Shugo. I feel like a fool since I had 3rd round on yoshi's but choked and instead of jumping off the wall after upB I just upaired and fell to my death. I knew it was over after that but I still made it close.
Its because he is one of our ZB members. ZB ALL DAY =D

To be honest, Bleachego is a monster lmfao. His falco is so unorthodox and unique because he doesn't do what falco needs to do, he just does what looks cool lmao. Just in the process its a good idea while looking cool. He has had the Lucario matchup practice for a while now which makes it harder, but killing yourself doesn't help the situation lol. You will beat him soon, as much as he is my crew member and all. Just takes time, because his habbits are so expploitable it pisses me off. I'm trying to have him break that ****, and then he would be solid.
Rookie is looking forward to playing you again he said. It was fun and he acknowledges you as an amazing player =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom