• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I hate being singled out. ._.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He said he was going to be gone for a few days, so he wanted someone to manage the matchup thread. But, everyone is lazy so...yeah.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yea, I want to see his reaction. It's the only reason why I'm posting in here, lol.

*sees new posts*

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
But I don't have anything to contribute.
I don't know Lucario that well (just the basics, pretty much), and you already have purdy colors and piccies through Timbahwalfz and phil.

Other than being annoying, I have nothing to offer.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
EDIT: but we GOTTA have a picture of both hats next to eachother,
lol yeah I probably wont be attending many tournaments in the near future since tuition and textbooks just recently ***** my wallet but I'll definitely take the hat to any out of town tournaments. I may go to active this weekend if Havok or anyone from San Diego goes to that.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Yoshi doesn't CG a lot of characters, or even have a CG for that matter. GRs are generally only useful against characters that have stupid release animations like MK and Falco.

And Pikachu can still get in a few fthrows to a dthrow and then nair/uair at low percents.

This made me man chuckle because rarely anyone ever bothers to disprove my statements (which have a tendency to be correct).

Besides, he didn't prove me wrong, asshat.
You do have a point, however Yoshi's consider that dumb GR to be a CG. Also, I wasn't trying to disprove your statement. just saying, that only D3 and IC's can chaingrab Lucario. "everyone else" usually end up having him escape for an AS shot lol. Your statements, DO have a tendency to be correct, but it doesnt mean you should be going around wiping our face in it.And besides, its not as if the entire cast can chaingrab him lol. Lolwut your bear!. why should i bother continuing? you'll probably reply angrily starting a flame war lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
How do I grabbed chains?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
mind games.
Just watch Alus become Alice and then start questing his own actual sex because of you guys.
-t2

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Alice is my favorite touhou character. She's also my UNL main for the following [big images ahead]:

Dolllllls

Amazing Range on normals

C doll traps.

This super.

My other one is Okuu [Utusho] though :> because of:

The ***** stomp

And Not so Broken Supers :3

You should all play this game the only broken thing about it is kinda youmu </3

inb4bearcallsita****tyfighter

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Because Full screen explosions aren't broken.
Only samanosuke could block that. From behind even.
(Unskippable references ftw)
-t2

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I <3 Sakuya in all 3 games. She's my secondary in IaMP (there I main Marisa :3), and I like her a lot in SWR and UNL, tho I don't play them much. Although in UNL I'd say Meiling is my main.

culexus・wau

Alice has been my main all 3 games with varying secondaries:

Iamps Seconds are Suika and Marisa

SWR seconds are Marisa and Yuyuko

I'm still tinkering in UNL but it seems its going to end up Okuu and Iku because I don't like Marisa in this game that much for some reason :>

Get 6A'd.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Oh, I wasn't sure if you were going to use the doggy and that was my backup plan.

LONG LIVE ALICE!
mind games.
Just watch Alus become Alice and then start questing his own actual sex because of you guys.
-t2
Alice is my favorite touhou character. She's also my UNL main for the following [big images ahead]:
You guys seriously make me wish I was a girl sometimes...

Scary thought yes, no?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
lol, Alus. I <3 Alice too, as a character. She's actually one of my favourite Touhou characters overall.

@FlameWave:
I unfortunately can't handle Alice so well... but I do play a beast Sakuya and Marisa in IaMP :3

culexus・wau

lol, Alus. I <3 Alice too, as a character. She's actually one of my favourite Touhou characters overall.

@FlameWave:
I unfortunately can't handle Alice so well... but I do play a beast Sakuya and Marisa in IaMP :3
She kinda difficult. heres a srs flowchart on her options:

...yeah. but I love her anyways <3

lol al <3

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
lol, now that's a flowchart. XD

I know about complicated characters, tho, I played Yukari in IaMP for a while, haha. I still play her, but my Sakuya and Marisa are just waaaaay better. I also think I've got a solid Meiling, but you know, bottom tier is not really awesome. :p
In SWR... I play actually noone. That game pretty much passed by for me, I toyed around with it and think it has little competitive value. UNL seems better, tho. I might get into it again, especially because China is awesome now. <3

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
UNL looks cool someone had it (or another touhou looking game) at Genesis. MeltyBlood is badass as well.

I'm probably not going to active this weekend flame but I may go to the one that's supposed to be really big one next month. I may go to Get high in Palmdale next week so take your hat to those.

culexus・wau

lol, now that's a flowchart. XD

I know about complicated characters, tho, I played Yukari in IaMP for a while, haha. I still play her, but my Sakuya and Marisa are just waaaaay better. I also think I've got a solid Meiling, but you know, bottom tier is not really awesome. :p
In SWR... I play actually noone. That game pretty much passed by for me, I toyed around with it and think it has little competitive value. UNL seems better, tho. I might get into it again, especially because China is awesome now. <3
SWR is bad because you got rewarded for wrongblocking.

UNL fixed that though and added plenty of nice things too, the new system spellcards are great.

oh and Yukari is pretty easy to use now
3A or 66C into Train is guranteed half a bar.

@Auto:SWR was at genesis this is the new one :3 MB is great.
I wish I could go to palmdale but its too far :( but aw well we'll meet sooner or later :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom