• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
beep beep boo bop

just get a ballin sticker to put on your controller. that's what i'm gonna do... once i find one >_>

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Hey Alex... How did the "getting actors to move so you can take a bathroom offstage" event go?

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
Well, when Lucario uses uair to hit opponents that are below him while falling, he's kinda like a bomb that was dropped from a fighter jet. I think it's a pretty awesome sounding name.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So, just random Lucario news from OHSNAP5...
-Lee went Lucario a few times in teams but he used Wario mostly. He switched when it was obviously a bad matchup (vs a Snake and Wario? Yeah...).
-Trela lost to KOS-MOS's MK. KOS-MOS is super patient, which is scary.
-Lee used Lucario a few times in singles, but I don't think he won very matches with him. He used a whole bunch of other characters too.

CO18

Smash Hero
Azen is back
Out of 30 entrants
1. Azen Zagenite (Lucario)
2. Kornn (Metaknight)
3. Boss (Luigi)
4. Junebug (Donkey Kong, Lucario)
5. ChuDat (Kirby)
5. Meep (Ice Climbers)
7. Sanoscy (Metaknight)
7. AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, he won a C3 tourney. Pretty good stuff from both him and Junebug. I know G-reg came into the OHSNAP livestream and jokingly said something about beating Azen and making him quit, which is funny after seeing him win this, LOL!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
(Double post, I know)

Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to play some quick Wifi. If not, then whatever...AiB is always open, lol.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
^There might be a *gasp* lucario wifi tourney on the wifi thread! Obviously, you don't have to use lucario, but it's just something thrown out for an idea.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Holy **** monkey's ***! (possibly the only time you'll see that from me lol)
Which tourney? Or are you pulling my fsmash?
hey... we got 2 lucarios in the top 7 this time. Go Azen!

oh and come to think of it... i havent seen phil curse since ever lol.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
^There might be a *gasp* lucario wifi tourney on the wifi thread! Obviously, you don't have to use lucario, but it's just something thrown out for an idea.
Phil that would be a good idea. :) Also as Aurasmash said, 2 Lucarios in the top 7! Congrats to both.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I would never do an online tourney. I wouldn't have the time nor the patience. I only play online when I'm really bored and don't really expect much. Someone actually asked to record the matches I was playing with him, and I didn't really care because the lag makes it all prediction, lol. And after managing to reverse three stock a SNAKE, I just stopped trying. I wonder if that vid will be up or maybe it will get "accidentally" deleted, LOL!

And you can't PS anything reliably, which makes me sad. :(

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
I got a new GCC off of Ebay because my old controller's C Stick wouldn't work all the time. The buttons are pretty stiff and not really as loose as my old GCC. Obviously you can play with it alot to loosen it up but is there any other way?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Get a crazy younger cousin/brother to play on it, that'll do it for you if he doesn't eat it or something lol.
In all seriousness, I have no clue how to get it done faster.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Normal play is the best way. Just keep using it and play other Gamecube games or something.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
An online tourney... they do that all the time on AiB .
We did that on the IRC once ages ago too.

I think its a great idea and should really be tried. The lucario members just wifi'ing it up. Sounds like a blast.
Too bad this wasnt thought up and capitalized more so back in the day, minus SSK attempts.
-t2

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Azen's aura must have leaked into the atmosphere... I somehow placed well enough to take home some money for the first time in my life yesterday.

And it was only a small weekly, but I'll take what moments I can get.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Get a crazy younger cousin/brother to play on it, that'll do it for you if he doesn't eat it or something lol.
In all seriousness, I have no clue how to get it done faster.
I did it before..... and i had to buy a new controller as the z,a,, and b buttons broke. so instead I was the one to jam on it.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Azen's aura must have leaked into the atmosphere... I somehow placed well enough to take home some money for the first time in my life yesterday.

And it was only a small weekly, but I'll take what moments I can get.
Well congrats on taking home some money. Also Aurasmash sorry to hear that controller broke, can't trust those little kids. lol

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Oh wow I actually forgot about Melee and Super Mario Strikers. I actually did play Melee but I was horrible at it and by horrible I mean horrible.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Pikmin 2, Custom Robo: Rumble Revolution (aside from having to unlock EVERYTHING in single player, it is an amazing game really.), Melee, Kirby Air Ride, LoZ: Windwaker, Luigi's Mansion, that's some good stuff...

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
As a kid I was more interested in Play Station than Nintendo but now I am more into Xbox and Nintendo. I have a PS3 but I don't find the games as good. Maybe thats why I am horrible at Melee? lol

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Melee.

10SmashernamedF1ZZstartedwithbrawllol's
this

As a kid I was more interested in Play Station than Nintendo but now I am more into Xbox and Nintendo. I have a PS3 but I don't find the games as good. Maybe thats why I am horrible at Melee? lol
PS3 sucks... Ps2 is where the **** is at...

Custom Robo: Rumble Revolution.
God did I hate that game...

How could you forget Melee? It's what this country website was founded on. :p
wtf why does everyone hate smash 64?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom