• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
congratulations to Mewtario for being the first person I've ever seen to actually quote that properly

I cant count how many times people have said
'how fast is an african swallow'
'what is the velocity of a swallow'
and people who dont know what laden means :p
Thanks! I consistently returned to the video on Monty Python's YouTube channel to make sure I got it all perfect!

BTW unladen means unloaded, etc, so it refers to a swallow that is not carrying anything, like, say, a coconut.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Whenever life gets you down, Mrs. Brown, and things seem hard or tough,
And people are stupid, obnoxious, or daft, and you feel that you've quite enough,
Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
And revolving at 900 mi/h,
That's orbiting at 19 mi/s, so it's reckoned,
A sun that is the source of all our power.
The sun and you and me and all the stars that we can see
Are moving at 1,000,000 mi/day
In an outer spiral arm, at 40,000 mi/h,
Of the galaxy we call the 'Milky Way'.
Our galaxy itself contains a 100,000,000,000 stars.
It's a 100,000 ly side to side.
It bulges in the middle, 16,000 ly thick,
But out by us, it's just 3,000 ly wide.
We're 30,000 ly from galactic central point.
We go 'round every 200,000,000 yr,
And our galaxy is only one of millions of billions
In this amazing and expanding universe.

The universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding
In all of the directions it can whizz
As fast as it can go, at the speed of light, you know,
12,000,000 mi/m, and that's the fastest speed there is.
So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wait, did you just bring up a single instance and then use it to define the matchup? :confused:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It is on.

I'm so furious right now, my head will explode.

Seriously.

*rage*

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-

Guys I'm getting shipped to vegas this weekend.

Timbers, Kita, or anyone tell me whats going on there </3.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
**** it, I better get outta hurr.

YO AZZ IS GRASS NEXT TIME P4.

*Goes to Link fourms*

gg.

EDIT:

Panda's heads don't explode. :(

And I wasn't, I was just saying Haze beat Marth. You guys heard about it, at EVO? >________________>

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This is pretty much a spam thread, and you can talk about pretty much anything. It's a topic about nothing, lol.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Silly, didn't you know you can main these people?
That's why the Ally vs. MK MU is 55:45 Ally's favor. Snake however's a different story >_>
:psycho: This nuggah's my idol.

RT, how far do you live from Xyro? I need to play you sometime :(

He lives like, 5 minutes away from me lulz.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I live in Sugar Land, so it's pretty far away from Xyro. If someone has a smashfest or something before OHSNAP, we could play then if Xyro goes. Otherwise, I dunno when.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-

Guys I'm getting shipped to vegas this weekend.

Timbers, Kita, or anyone tell me whats going on there </3.
Kita lives in Vegas, too huh?

GEEZ WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?

In other news, I got my effin' controller STOLEN at a tournament today. -.- And I lost to a scrubby MK, and a decent Snake. -.- -.- -.- :mad:

Timbers

check me out
Kita lives in Vegas, too huh?

GEEZ WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?

In other news, I got my effin' controller STOLEN at a tournament today. -.- And I lost to a scrubby MK, and a decent Snake. -.- -.- -.- :mad:
2 controllers and a pair of component cables stolen in Vegas this weekend?

lol. were you at Top Deck or GW? There was an extra controller at Top Deck when we were closing shop.

Also label your ****, I mean seriously. Chances are it wasn't stolen but someone thought it was theirs. I know I've almost left a tourney with someone else's controller before because the douche doesn't label it, and the only reason I don't walk out with it is because I realize my name isn't plastered on it.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord

lol. were you at Top Deck or GW? There was an extra controller at Top Deck when we were closing shop.

Also label your ****, I mean seriously. Chances are it wasn't stolen but someone thought it was theirs. I know I've almost left a tourney with someone else's controller before because the douche doesn't label it, and the only reason I don't walk out with it is because I realize my name isn't plastered on it.
I was forced to bring home some controllers loads of times because if no one ever claims it could get the stuff stolen . up to now, no one has asked me for their controller and im running out of boxes.....

F1ZZ

Smash Lord

Labelling a controller? Any tournament that I have gone to nobody has labelled their controller but it really doesn't afftect me because I have a gold controller. But still cool idea Timbers.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Never let your controller leave your side, especially if it's unlabeled. If anything, you can always ask the TO/someone you can trust to hold onto to it. Do this especially if you have a silver controller, because a good majority of people use these now.

If anything, you can always switch the shells on controllers and give them unique pairings. My controller is silver with a clear bottom, so it's hard for someone to take my controller and use it. I also have another that is purple with a silver bottom.

Timbers

check me out
Labelling a controller? Any tournament that I have gone to nobody has labelled their controller but it really doesn't afftect me because I have a gold controller. But still cool idea Timbers.
I wrote that at like 3am lol, lemme be more specific.

When I said label, I meant something that makes it unique. As RT said, modding shells or interfaces (in a purely aesthetic way) is a good way of setting your controller apart from the millions of people now using standard silver controllers.

I just put a thin line of masking tape around the port on my controller. I know people who intentionally obstruct it's visual appearance so as to be useless to anyone but themselves. Whether people want to do that or not is up to them but I'm not going to show any sympathy towards people who get their **** taken because of it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Stickers and tapes are probably the best way if you don't feel like permanently altering your controller. Or a piece of string. Whatever, you can get creative. Just mark them somehow.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I use a silver wavebird with a tag on the wireless jack.
But im thinking of ordering a GC controller from play asia, there's a white one among others like black, sliver and purple. $25 without tax.
-t2

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I just stick my controller in my pocket, it looks silly with my huge bulge from my pocket, but then my controller won't get stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom