• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I believe he used Wario in bracket against Gnes, but I could be wrong.

Trela did good at the tourney. I'm glad he did. Poor guy didn't want to play me after playing Lee on livestream, lol! :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
<3 indeed.

I don't post here, but I certainly do watch what happens. And boy does stuff happen here. I might start posting more often again. We shall see...

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Please do...
There might be some change that will go on around here. I can't guarantee anything, but I can say that revamping is slowly, truly progressing.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
And we needz more people do be a part of it. on teh other hand, has anyone seen hough?

Gnes

Smash Master
Against me Lee went Wario game 1=he wins, Wario game 2=I win, and marth game 3=I win.

IDK why he didn't play lucario against me, probably because i play rockettrainer SO MUCH.

He went all lucario against fliphop, probably wanting a rematch from HOBO 12 where flip came from losers and beat him in GF. The matches were good. Lee's lucario is still top tier ^.^.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Actually, iirc at HOBO 17 he went lucario-only. He normally does other chars, but doing that was pretty impressive.
*waits for vids*
Lee did go mostly Lucario at this tournament but at others he uses a variety of characters. Who cares though because either way Lucario is getting rep by both Lee and Trela.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lee did go mostly Lucario at this tournament but at others he uses a variety of characters. Who cares though because either way Lucario is getting rep by both Lee and Trela.
*feels sad is left out*

But in all honestly, Trela is probably better than me. His Lucario is certainly faster and flashier than mine, lol! :)

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Lee went Lucario on me, maybe from the reasoning Gnes said, but he also did good against NL Diddy with Lucario.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
smash blue is just better
I agree, I didn't change ever since the default did that glitching and it became white and hard to read so often lol. I think it's because he's the first character alphabetically speaking, but I have no clue.
*feels sad is left out*

But in all honestly, Trela is probably better than me. His Lucario is certainly faster and flashier than mine, lol! :)
I'd totally agree that Trela's lucario is like one of the flashiest I've seen.
Good stuff Lee.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Where has Hough123 gone? We can't afford to lose another Lucario main on these forums. Also I see Timbers is mod again, so I believe a congrats is in order. :)

Timbers

check me out
I've never heard of a flashy Lucario that didn't suck. Are there Trela vids?

IDK why he didn't play lucario against me, probably because i play rockettrainer SO MUCH.
I'm sure Marth and Wario just being better characters than Lucario was a deciding factor as well =|
Also I see Timbers is mod again, so I believe a congrats is in order. :)
Timmy is mod again?

Awesome...
That is if he stays active...
i missed my red name.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I've never heard of a flashy Lucario that didn't suck. Are there Trela vids?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvyDZdD8nJw-kind of old vid of Trela, there were definitely some from Hobo17 that haven't been put up. We're both from Houston but our playstyles are completely different. Trela is really fast and flashy, while mine is somewhat slower and more basic but well spaced. Our little tourney rivalry stands at 2-0 right now. :)

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Something I noticed about Trela I really liked was how he used his AS. He always seemed to make it face his opponent when he charged it. I don't know about all of you but I thought that it was a neat trick.

Timbers

check me out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvyDZdD8nJw-kind of old vid of Trela, there were definitely some from Hobo17 that haven't been put up. We're both from Houston but our playstyles are completely different. Trela is really fast and flashy, while mine is somewhat slower and more basic but well spaced. Our little tourney rivalry stands at 2-0 right now. :)
ill wait for recent vids then
Something I noticed about Trela I really liked was how he used his AS. He always seemed to make it face his opponent when he charged it. I don't know about all of you but I thought that it was a neat trick.
I like being able to charge cancel into fairs a lot more than bairs

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I believe his matches vs Lee Martin were recorded. I don't know how many times he played on the livestream, but if he did, then it should have been recorded.

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman

uh I'm sorry but this made me lol. I don't see what trick this is unless you're talking about charge canceling.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Sorry I don't no the proper wording for this but it happens at about :40 in the video. It isn't a trick but something that I would use in a match to better my game play.

Timbers

check me out
pivot AS.

Don't expect it to help much in that respect. If you need to get out of a juggle though, it's more applicable.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I do b-reversed (with momentum shifting) on ASC in the air to fake out approaching, which usually baits a counter response in which I usually land safely away due to the ASC allowing you to shift your horizontal movement in the opposite direction and get some time to charge AS.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
NEW WORLD RECORD! MAYBE?

I was playing my brother and I tripped a total of 8 times and they resulted in 2 deaths. Has anyone tripped more in a single match that this with Lucario?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Brawl is just dumb about that stuff. My personal record is six times, twice while I was running towards the edge for an edgehog. :ohwell:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
lol I thought you were talking about some other username when you said "Braql".
Tripping iz bad.
Especially if you saw the mm between MikeHaze and Lain, nearly half of every successful attempts at grabbing were wasted after the first throw because he'd trip, and even when he got a few grabs going, tripping would still occur.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVxK6hFyTW4

Trela

Smash Lord
*is glad that is liked*

Thanks guys. I WAS gonna record all the matches I could've at HOBO 17, but I was lazy and forgot to. I hope someone recorded me and Lee's fight, cause I didnt :(

I gotta get my *** up and start recording!

=Trela=

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Oh, I've seen that, here's what I mean:
Eww. Updates...

GROSH.

So, I heard yoll liek The Rise Of Aura? Pssh. THAT'S NOTHING! Yoll havent seen **** yet! It is rumored that Trela is making yet another Combo Video, but who will be in it with him this time? All I can say is, it will be epic.

Now you just gotta wait for the Trailer xO

=Trela=

Trela

Smash Lord
Heh, srry SSK.

Right now, I'm holding back the Combo Video. The Combo Vieo was gonna have 4 players in it, and the 4 players that were gonna be in it were me (of course), Azen, Lee, and Zucco (I never did ask Zucco about it yet though lol). Now that I'm busy and Azen quit, I just said "mabye another time". I'm not sure if Lee wants to actually do it still, since he doesnt have a Wii (I think), and I need to find another player for it. I dont really wanna worry about all of that right now :o

I doubt it'll even be finished or STARTED this year!

=Trela=

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Geez...You send me a message giving me hope for a combo vid...And then you kill it right here...

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Heh, srry SSK.

Right now, I'm holding back the Combo Video. The Combo Vieo was gonna have 4 players in it, and the 4 players that were gonna be in it were me (of course), Azen, Lee, and Zucco (I never did ask Zucco about it yet though lol). Now that I'm busy and Azen quit, I just said "mabye another time". I'm not sure if Lee wants to actually do it still, since he doesnt have a Wii (I think), and I need to find another player for it. I dont really wanna worry about all of that right now :o

I doubt it'll even be finished or STARTED this year!

=Trela=
>.>

<.<

*raises hand*

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I found another lolzy "guide" from another site about lucario, it's almost as "good" as the IGN video:
http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl/Lucario
Especially what it says about the D3 MU:
King Dedede

"This guy is lucario's worst nightmare. His fsmash can kill at 50% uncharged easily. Honestly, the best strategy here would be to just run from him and damage yourself by throwing smart bombs down to bolster your strength. The safest way to go is with the B button, aura sphere, to tack on damage. You can fight in the air, but do not come at him from behind because his powerful back aerial is fast, strong, ranged, and has high priority. You could approach him from above to use aura stomp (in the air), but you may risk taking up to 20% from his upwards hammer drill but suffer little knockback (Dedede-wise), which could be good, but he could also fake you out and hit you with another aerial. "

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
I was checking out the strategy wiki that phi1 posted and this caught my attention in their Marth matchup, "Go for style by countering counter with double team!", I lol'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom