• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Jane

Smash Hero
and the 2nd thing doesn't even have anything to do with this.
by "the 2nd thing" were you referring to this?
YOU said that "everything is right except the square root". thats what you said. so you are wrong. lol.
because if you are, it has everything to do with this. i don't know how much clearer i can spell it out for you. i think you're just in denial now. its ok, i forgive you.

Player-1

Smash Legend
by "the 2nd thing" were you referring to this?

because if you are, it has everything to do with this. i don't know how much clearer i can spell it out for you. i think you're just in denial now. its ok, i forgive you.
no, it doesn't have anything to do with it because we were talking about how the "math is/isn't correct" and if anyone is in denial then it is most certainly you , I don't really care about this anymore so I'm just going to stop arguing about this and go back to laughing at pictures

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
have you guys seen the rest of his stuff? i got an email with a bunch of them once. let me go find it.

someone remind me. ill forget.

Top Bottom