• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Player-1

Smash Legend
That sheet has all it's math correct, the only thing that's not right is since "money is the root of all evil" money should have the square root sign instead of evil which would mean girls=evil^2 making them more evil or the root of all girls is evilness

Winnar

Smash Lord
That sheet has all it's math correct, the only thing that's not right is since "money is the root of all evil" money should have the square root sign instead of evil which would mean girls=evil^2 making them more evil or the root of all girls is evilness
That post has all its grammar correct, the only thing that's not right is since "it's" should have the apostrophe out which would mean "it is math" making it a confusing statement or even an incorrect statement

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
the math is correct, but the mathematical interpretation of the saying is incorrect

"girls are time and money" should be "girls = time + money" not "girls = time x money"

i have 5 apples in one hand and 5 apples in the other hand. 5 and 5 apples make 10 apples, not 25 apples.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
math geek says:
When translating from english to algebra, "and" means +, so the very first line is incorrect, thus ruining the whole joke.

Math4lyfe
oh god, can we not get into this again? I had this conversation on the boards a month ago. I think in this thread in response to the first time that comic was posted.

Suffice to say, you're inaccurate.
In logic and statistics, "and" does not mean +.
It's like deja vu all over again.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
deja vu of a deja vu? i hate those.

this isnt statistics, thats for sure. is this logic?

Player-1

Smash Legend
That post has all its grammar correct, the only thing that's not right is since "it's" should have the apostrophe out which would mean "it is math" making it a confusing statement or even an incorrect statement
I didn't say anything about the grammar...?

Player-1

Smash Legend
that is wrong. you are wrong. good day, sir.
no it's not...? Where did you take math class? lol.

the math is correct, but the mathematical interpretation of the saying is incorrect

"girls are time and money" should be "girls = time + money" not "girls = time x money"

i have 5 apples in one hand and 5 apples in the other hand. 5 and 5 apples make 10 apples, not 25 apples.
which is exactly what I said.

Jane

Smash Hero
no it's not...? Where did you take math class? lol.
the math cannot be correct if the "mathematical interpretation of the saying" is not correct.

YOU said that "everything is right except the square root". thats what you said. so you are wrong. lol.

Player-1

Smash Legend
the math cannot be correct if the "mathematical interpretation of the saying" is not correct.

YOU said that "everything is right except the square root". thats what you said. so you are wrong. lol.
mathematical can be correct even without the correct mathematical interpretation...and the 2nd thing doesn't even have anything to do with this.

Top Bottom