• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Mink, whether you like it or not, or if a mod likes it or not, or if Mike G likes it or not, or if the ponies like it or not.

When you post **** like that, regardless of how funny you find it, it should stay in the pony thread. The humor is centralized to the group of people who also post in the pony thread, so it can stay there.

This is You Laugh You Lose, and your post should be designated to make an attempt to get everyone to laugh. Ponies don't do as such, and they diminish the quality of the thread for users who don't watch the show.

EDIT: Also, I would just like to say that Jane ninja'd me. The blatant homophobia has nothing to do with it, and if a man with a woman's name needs to secure his sexuality by calling people who enjoy a television show a ******, by all means have fun getting infracted.

Another note, I didn't mean to offend Serin, either, as I understand part of his coming out of the closet is a huge dedication to MLP as well as having sex with men.

I lost

Jane

Smash Hero
EDIT: Also, I would just like to say that Jane ninja'd me. The blatant homophobia has nothing to do with it, and if a man with a woman's name needs to secure his sexuality by calling people who enjoy a television show a ******, by all means have fun getting infracted.

Another note, I didn't mean to offend Serin, either, as I understand part of his coming out of the closet is a huge dedication to MLP as well as having sex with men.
aaand i lose. hahahahahaha

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Just lettin' you know, Serin, us Canadians are cool with that s***.

I think My Little Pony sucks, but whether you like the show or not is a matter of opinion, obviously.

There'll always be jokes in here that some of us don't get, or that aren't that funny. Deal.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Stolen from Xyless:

"So, let me get this straight.

We're watching a show that inspires itself from the greats of musical theater, has bar-none the best animation of any cartoon from the past ten years, is extremely well written, has a massive music and production budget, and has some of the best voice actors in the business...

... and we're made fun of because it's ponies?"
i haven't watched the show and i don't know anything about it, but the argument was just kinda derpy.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Was contemplating on posting funny Transcribed Captions of MLP.
But i'd rather not risk half the people in this thread to click the report button cause of it having colorful ponies on it.
Maybe If I changed it to black/white and have them be Anthro it'd be funny... Though of course i'd post those cause I grow bored of the basic lolbot/roflbot/google imagesearching images posted on here that're not funny Period.

Who else would think these "FUUUUU-" and "Forever Alone" memes could be any funnier after the last 5000 images posted?

Winnar

Smash Lord
Stolen from Xyless:

"So, let me get this straight.

We're watching a show that inspires itself from the greats of musical theater, has bar-none the best animation of any cartoon from the past ten years, is extremely well written, has a massive music and production budget, and has some of the best voice actors in the business...

... and we're made fun of because it's ponies?"
I'm sorry what

how is this a thing that can be said seriously? Same with the voice actors thing...seemed pretty much just standard cartoon voice acting from the one episode I saw

or was that the joke

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Boy, and I've been passing out the red cards like crazy.

Also MLP uses gags from Looney Toons and many other classic cartoon jokes. Then again Looney Toons is probably before y'all's time. And y'all wouldn't've thought that was funny either.

Get at my contraction construction ability.

brningpyre

Smash Lord

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Mike GG. Past couple pages <3

Omg can't wait for tomorrow now, this should be interesting

Garfield minus garfield <3

Wretched

Dankness of Heart

Noneforced jokes feel really good every once in a while.
I feel obligated to laugh at everything even though I lose when I do, so I figured I'd post OC which gave me a fine, fine belly laugh.

Top Bottom