• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I wish there was a way to block all posts relating to ponies.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I wish there were a way to get people to quit their *****ing.
there is, all you have to do is stop posting ponies where ponies is not relevant.

which is pretty much everywhere.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
it's not my fault I don't like bad television series.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
All you have to do is man up and not complain. If you don't like it, don't comment on it. It's a social forum dedicated to posting funny pictures. Lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i am fond of all these ponies o.o

first 2 are intros to characters, 3 was meh, watch the rest lol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
in the show's defense its actually pretty dam decent for a show targeted for girls.
i don't see how that's a defense. if the show is
"decent for a show targeted for little girls"

then it's still not a very good show.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Stolen from Xyless:

"So, let me get this straight.

We're watching a show that inspires itself from the greats of musical theater, has bar-none the best animation of any cartoon from the past ten years, is extremely well written, has a massive music and production budget, and has some of the best voice actors in the business...

... and we're made fun of because it's ponies?"

Jane

Smash Hero
youre made fun of because of how ****ing faggy the show looks.

not that i care; do whatever you want lol. but thats why. that **** just looks so gay, haha. doesnt matter what its "inspired itself" by.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Mink, whether you like it or not, or if a mod likes it or not, or if Mike G likes it or not, or if the ponies like it or not.

When you post **** like that, regardless of how funny you find it, it should stay in the pony thread. The humor is centralized to the group of people who also post in the pony thread, so it can stay there.

This is You Laugh You Lose, and your post should be designated to make an attempt to get everyone to laugh. Ponies don't do as such, and they diminish the quality of the thread for users who don't watch the show.

EDIT: Also, I would just like to say that Jane ninja'd me. The blatant homophobia has nothing to do with it, and if a man with a woman's name needs to secure his sexuality by calling people who enjoy a television show a ******, by all means have fun getting infracted.

Another note, I didn't mean to offend Serin, either, as I understand part of his coming out of the closet is a huge dedication to MLP as well as having sex with men.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I just dont understand most of the inside joke pics you guys post on here. I could care less about the show or w/e lol

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I could start posting the crazy **** I find funny but only Vts and ihsb would laugh at them.

But I care about the rest of you too!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dont u fill ur fridge up so *****es think u have money or sumthin like that. that whole "i can provide" **** and what not

Top Bottom