• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I tried searching for my friend TJ (tim Shaffer) on FB.
Turns out he deleted his fb, but this is what happenned when i tried searching.

May not be hilarious.
But i lost.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
twitter posts on arnold Schwarzenegger fathering an illegitimate child

FYI The plot of 'The Terminator' was Arnold Schwarzenegger going back in time to kill a woman so her baby would never be born.
Schwarzenegger confesses to fathering baby with house staff member, but explains that child is destined to bring down SkyNet in 2031.

-George Takei

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I wonder if SWF will ever ease up on their censor **** :/ They should only be censoring things that the FCC would censor. The game IS rated T, for the most part.

But that's just my opinion.

:phone:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I wonder if SWF will ever ease up on their censor **** :/ They should only be censoring things that the FCC would censor. The game IS rated T, for the most part.

But that's just my opinion.

:phone:
You know, I'd figure you wouldn't want to see too much nudity because this is a male humor thread and we like women.
I agree though.
I don't think any fiveyearolds are on here anyways.

Top Bottom