• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I just lost so ****ing hard. Finally realized what you guys were talking about.:applejack:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
There have been a history of complaints about youtube videos, but I think they're better than nothing. What I'd prefer that users do for the sake of keeping this thread active is to only post videos in bulk. Not one at a time. If you're going to post one at a time, don't post it without a picture or two in the same post.

I don't think the staff take any issue with linking to youtube videos with cursing. The content isn't affiliated with Smashboards or MLG, so a user posting something that has curse words in it is fine. When you use Youtube in general, you take the risk of being exposed to content that would otherwise be forbidden on the boards anyways.

In terms of pictures, if it has cursing in it, don't put image tags around it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The comic is more of trying to poke fun at reddit being a terrible source of hilarity.
For me, that's also my reason for posting it here, annoy people.

I guess that's actually considered a warning or such for flaming/trolling.

That and it makes fun of MLP, which alot of users hate and will most likely find the comic funny. (Sadly)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I laugh harder at the comics that are being ironic than the actual comics themselves.

Seriously, the rage comic thing has gotten out of control. They were funny at first but they got waaaaay too popular waaaaay too fast and as soon as they entered the mainstream, the became piles of ****.

That is why I love Sinister's post.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I laugh harder at the comics that are being ironic than the actual comics themselves.

Seriously, the rage comic thing has gotten out of control. They were funny at first but they got waaaaay too popular waaaaay too fast and as soon as they entered the mainstream, the became piles of ****.

That is why I love Sinister's post.
At least someone understands thankfully.

Some small phase where Nickelodeon sets up the Up Next thing at a sad scene where Spongebob laughs at misfortunes.
This being the first one I think.

Then the edits came in.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lost considerably to the first and last ones.:applejack:

Top Bottom