• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Let it be known that anything having any sort of significance in relation to "CP," regardless of its humorous appeal, should not be posted under any conditions. Anything further posted about it will be infracted. No more mentioning it in any way, shape, or form in the future of this or any other place on this site.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
sooooo we can't post anything related to pedobear or anything anymore?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Paedobear is an implication, not a blatant document.

Rhan, at least have the decency to pm him and ask for the picture.

The rest of you stop being whiny. It is like the first picture I've completely removed in months and you've all just been waiting to whine about it.

rhan

Smash Hero
Paedobear is an implication, not a blatant document.

Rhan, at least have the decency to pm him and ask for the picture.

The rest of you stop being whiny. It is like the first picture I've completely removed in months and you've all just been waiting to whine about it.
LOL I guess me posting it out in the open wasn't an obv joke.

Oh well. I'll try harder next time.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
"what society thinks i do" should've been something to do with hair extensions/wigs

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lol'd at wife.

:phone:

Or dying hair, like everyone thought when they came out of the hyperbolic time chamber as super saiyans.

Saiyans just autocorrected to Asians. Lol.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Vasha was like...the only female saiyan I remember ever seeing. And she was part of Bardock's unit.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I mean, he is nice guy Dave, but I didn't know people actually corrected the grammar of others except when they're trying to win an argument on facebook.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
LE LE LE LE LE LE LE LE LE LE LE LE TROLOLOLOL
U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD
PROBLEM? TROLOLOLOL
OKAY EVERYTHING WENT BUTTER THEN ERECTED
MEMEBASE
9GAG
ARTOFTROLLING
[collapse="[IMG]These rage comics are the stupidest, most annoying cancer to ever develop in the ****ty bladder of the internet[/IMG]"][/collapse]

Top Bottom