• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Has the status effect of Luigi's final smash on every attack, and if you get grabbed, you automatically get hit with the timer/stopwatch effect and you also spit out coins and bills as if it was a coin match, and if it gets tossed at you, your character automatically goes into the sitting animation, builds damage, and cannot move for 3 seconds, however, you never get that pikmin back.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Has the status effect of Luigi's final smash on every attack, and if you get grabbed, you automatically get hit with the timer/stopwatch effect and you also spit out coins and bills as if it was a coin match, and if it gets tossed at you, your character automatically goes into the sitting animation, builds damage, and cannot move for 3 seconds, however, you never get that pikmin back.
Not gonna lie, this was probably funnier than the pic.

Pic was sweet too, though.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Marijuana pikmin... WHAT'S REALLY GOOD?
riiiiiight?

riiiiiight?

too good...i love pikmin. :)
riiiiiight?

Not gonna lie, this was probably funnier than the pic.

Pic was sweet too, though.
riiiiiight?

I've been :bandit: since before I posted that picture lol I'm goooone, and love that picture, totally going to find more like that.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
*snip* Funny but it's got the Fbomb unfortunately...

probably has been posted before

remove if it violates anything idk using a swear word n stuf

Top Bottom