• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
That cereal is banned in US and JPN because it created a complete monopoly over the cereal industry. Amazing option for wake ups? Amazing option for brunch? Amazing Option for Dinner? For Snacks?

It was just too good. Anyone who was anyone never bought anything but that cereal.

And the maze you had to walk through just to get it wasnt even hard at all once you memorized the way.

Pritch

Smash Lord

Again, shamelessly stolen from nick in the louisiana thread, who apparently spends a lot of time looking for random ****e on the internets.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can write three words on how I don't care.

It goes

I Don't Care.

lol now you're just trolling again.

you like, called out ihsb for no reason

lol?
'Bout that Pokemon pic? He and I were viewing the same topic on /v/. Maybe I came off rude, but I just sorta wanted him to know I was viewin' that topic as well.

If we're talking about going outside . . . Business was settled. :embarrass

DJRome

Smash Hero
i can tell u don't care lol, i mean i see the results of ur decisions. and to rehash, :mad: mike for not coming to herb

Top Bottom