• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
it'll be funny till people start using it as a serious anti-brawl reference
Then ill just start saying "posting a video of one melee player's opinion as an argument/point. gg.

btw, how many people where watching Singles and Doubles Brawl GF @ Pound 5 again?"

Jane

Smash Hero
play secretary im the boss tonight
and you don give a **** what they all say right?
awesome, the christian in christian dior
damn, they dont make em like this anymoreee

<3Ye

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
My brother and I love to prank each other from time to time. Of course April fools is a day of betrayal, fear, watching over your shoulder, and of course pranking for us. At 11:59 pm of the end of March last year, I was messaging MacD on facebook when he told me he got a weird message from my brother on the boards. I go to log into my account and my PW was changed. To start off the day, he jacked around with my account and had everyone flood my wall and inbox. I think Kirbykaze did it the best though :p

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I loss when when I realized that I and everyone else says it wrong.
You know what never makes me lose though? When people continue to ruin this thread for me. I don't care about the ignore feature when each page is two funny pictures and people who I haven't blocked saying unfunny things.
Go to a ****ing social thread, seriously.
This is you laugh you lose, not you laugh and then Xaltis attention *****s.

Top Bottom