• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
If you’re sitting next to someone on a plane who irritates you, try doing this:
1.Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.
2.Remove your laptop.
3.Start it up.
4.Make sure the fellow traveller who is annoying you can see the screen.
5.Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky and move your lips like you are praying.
6.Then click here.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
2.Remove your laptop.
3.Start it up.
5.Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky and move your lips like you are praying.
6.Then click here.

OMG too good XD

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
2.Remove your laptop.
3.Start it up.
6.Then click here.

Sure you'd be screwed when the joke is over, but before that, this is AMAZING haha

AfroQT

Smash Master
How would you be screwed, honestly after the guy freaks out i'd just close the window and claim i didn't do anything. Then the annoying guy is now freaking out over nothing, i'm pretending i don't know whats going on, everyone is going to think hes a nut, greatest troll ever.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
How would you be screwed, honestly after the guy freaks out i'd just close the window and claim i didn't do anything. Then the annoying guy is now freaking out over nothing, i'm pretending i don't know whats going on, everyone is going to think hes a nut, greatest troll ever.
Exactly. Idk what everyone is talking about. XD

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Afro for top tier troll. The man thinks ahead, wru@

PS: what does that even say? The letters aren't connected, so anyone that knew Arabic might catch on if they pay attention.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
This is trolling at its greatest. Lol @ anyone who thinks this is how it will go down.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I think Xavier Rythos is trying to say that it won't go down as smoothly as you say it word.

for example: What if the guy you're sitting next to is a retired solder or cop?

What if he's a closet lunatic?

Something like that would make him snap, no?

bottom line is that you have NO IDEA who the person is.

But yeah, if you want to try it, let me know how it goes lolol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I think Xavier Rythos is trying to say that it won't go down as smoothly as you say it word.

Just tried it. Worked out good for me.

AfroQT

Smash Master

Assuming hes not a cop, after the officer on the plane got a hold of the situation (in which you could be arrested until the plane lands), the first thing that would happen is that they would search your laptop for said bomb, as soon as they find nothing, and you are claiming you have no idea whats going on, you would be pretty safe assuming that no one had any knowledge of the site except for the crazed guy.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Assuming hes not a cop, after the officer on the plane got a hold of the situation (in which you could be arrested until the plane lands), the first thing that would happen is that they would search your laptop for said bomb, as soon as they find nothing, and you are claiming you have no idea whats going on, you would be pretty safe assuming that no one had any knowledge of the site except for the crazed guy.
>implying assuming things will be BK have it your way

But hey, you got it all figured out, boss. No need to even explain what potiental law you might be breaking in that situation. TSA security is extra **** anyway. There's no way you'd get a bomb past them with all thier molestation-like scanning processes.

And what Jane said :)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

But hey, you got it all figured out, boss. No need to even explain what potiental law you might be breaking in that situation. TSA security is extra **** anyway. There's no way you'd get a bomb past them with all thier molestation-like scanning processes.
When did we ever have a bomb in this troll event?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
That was actually me just throwing a jab at TSA lol.

There is no bomb. Only the idea that there could be one with said troll event lol

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I would have expected it to be with all of their big brother inspection stuff, and id probably expect "bomb like that" in place of "bomb". To each their own.

Top Bottom