• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I don't think one person saying "they don't remove videos now" says anything that changes a rule.
If someone speeds and says they don't pull people over for speeding just because he's been lucky and hasn't gotten pulled over, doesn't mean that the rule where you can't speed has been taken away.
And wth are you guys doing. Go have a Christmas for **** sake. I really hope for the sake of the Smash communities image that you guys have SOMETHING else to do besides pretend like you're trolling each other on a you laugh you lose thread.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
cry more, tommy?
Adorable.
Another middle class, insecure (most likely because of parental neglect), 19 year old white kid trying to get some much needed attention in this "overwhelming" world. Go read a book.
Or if you're going to lurk the boards this often, don't be such a fail troll.
Merry Christmas, Jane.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
posts dont count here...and thus...this post doesnt count towards anything relevant

Jane

Smash Hero
Adorable.
Another middle class, insecure (most likely because of parental neglect), 19 year old white kid trying to get some much needed attention in this "overwhelming" world. Go read a book.
Or if you're going to lurk the boards this often, don't be such a fail troll.
Merry Christmas, Jane.
hahahah. you got the 19 year old part right.

but nope, not middle class
the opposite of insecure
definitely not white lol
i dont lurk. check the post counts in the thread im a (fairly) regular contributor

and im not trying to get attention, i was just annoyed by your constant womanly bickering so yeah, felt like attacking you a little

WEZL

Smash Cadet
Lol nice pics Jane. The 1:30 and DS ones got me. Although now that I have my new phone, every poop break is a long one.

Edit: Also, that average internet user profile pic pretty much perfectly described me.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

Twin_A

Smash Champion

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Ok now I lost at this in M2K's newest "I quit" thread (not to poke fun at him)

PRAWN said:
whos gonna kick my *** in the smash community?

People I am afraid of IRL

-Anti(being the blackest of the black of course)
-Boss(see above)
-Kage(****ing scary)
-The twins?(arent they in the CIA)
-probably ICG(cause he talks about stabbing people a lot)

any of u other *****es wanna fistfight mm get @ ME

Oh and Taj, that ****er is huge.

Hahahahahaha! No we are not in the CIA, but I was flattered. And an hour later I'm still laughing. I don't think I'm as scary as Boss, I must say that out of everyone on this list, Taj scares me the most. but that's only because I've trained with him AND boxed him. It was close, but to get in on his range means to get hit a lot.

Top Bottom