• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
With all the exposure I've had to that anime, you'd think I'd go watch it.

I'm hardly interested, actually. But it's everywhere and is getting on my nerves, slowly.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
With all the exposure I've had to that anime, you'd think I'd go watch it.

I'm hardly interested, actually. But it's everywhere and is getting on my nerves, slowly.
I know I'm going to eventually watch that anime, despite myself, simply because I'll be like, "what the hell is everyone talking about?"

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I know I'm going to eventually watch that anime, despite myself, simply because I'll be like, "what the hell is everyone talking about?"
If your talking about Panty and Stocking its like a real anime that does paradoys of god stuff.

Ex: Dawn of the dead Pheonix wright.

Like idk how that anime can't be good to some ppl. XD

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I saw the first episode of panty and stocking and thought it was pretty funny lol
Yes +3 respect points.

Its all pretty funny/weird. But once you get up to ep 12/13.

It becomes like a REAL serious anime.

Episode like.....6 I think somewhere around there is legit too.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Jamaal, you're too soft a mod. You should've just given an infraction for spam to whomever deserved it.

Yelling at Xaltis after he poops on the carpet isn't enough. He needs to be smacked with a newspaper.

Contributing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHY8NKj3RKs

Your too late into this. Stop trying to start trouble. I really dont feel like trolling agian...

Idiot.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Jamaal, you're too soft a mod. You should've just given an infraction for spam to whomever deserved it.

Yelling at Xaltis after he poops on the carpet isn't enough. He needs to be smacked with a newspaper.

Contributing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHY8NKj3RKs
Videos are not allowed. Read the rules new***.
The mods you're asking for would also have to give you and infraction for blatantly disobeying the rules.
Merry Christmas.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Anyone who watches that panty and stocking crap would have a stomach strong enough to watch boku.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW FRY AWAY NOW v

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
You saying your asian means nothing lol neither does saying anime sucks.
nah, it makes my opinion more valid because i'm from that mystical chinaland from whence mickey mouse clone cartoons come from

Xaltis

Smash Hero
nah, it makes my opinion more valid because i'm from that mystical chinaland from whence mickey mouse clone cartoons come from
Nah actually it just makes you look like an idiot. = D

Anyone who watches that panty and stocking crap would have a stomach strong enough to watch boku.
Yea Panty and Stocking is crap. Yet its like one of the best animes out there that only does parodys off of GOOD stuff. lol Dumb ***** XD

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh wow, aren't you butthurt. Name calling of all things, saltinex.

Sorry for having an opinion differnet from yours.

And having taste. You're the reason things like Soulja

boy find the lime light.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Oh wow, aren't you butthurt. Name calling of all things, saltinex.

Sorry for having an opinion differnet from yours.

And having taste. You're the reason things like Soulja boy find the lime light.
Name calling? Oh you mean dumb *****? I call everyone that. It means nothing.

lol you a lil butt mad buddy? Just feeling a lil butt mad?

You randomly insulted the anime so your obviously butt mad. XDDDD

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nah, Salinx, I didn't randomly insult anime, I gave an honest, unbiased critque of an anime that mocks American animation. There's more to the broad genre of anime that I like. Berserk, Full Metal Alchemist, Gundam Wing, Noein, and many others.

Obviously I hit a nerve to have gained a response from you. You truly are the saltiest, Saltix.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Nah, Salinx, I didn't randomly insult anime, I gave an honest, unbiased critque of an anime that mocks American animation. There's more to the broad genre of anime that I like. Berserk, Full Metal Alchemist, Gundam Wing, Noein, and many others.

Obviously I hit a nerve to have gained a response from you. You truly are the saltiest, Saltix.
AHAHAHAHA YEA OK MAN

"Whoever watches that Panty and Stocking CRAP!"

Thats def an insult lololol dumb ***** XD

I make people Salty all the time. That's why I like being called Saltix sometimes. It just prooves i'm making ppl salty who call me that. Still a lil butt mad? ;)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That was no insult. That whole post was one of praise. Did you read the whole thing? I said whoever watches that crap has a strong enough stomach to watch Boku.

Praise. Clearly you were so mad I said something about precious Panty and Stocking your eyes weld up in tears and didn't read the rest before making some response without thinking "What if ZIO is right?"

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I didn't like panty and stocking. I thought it was dumb. I've seen lots of amines that are leagues better than it imo.

Top Bottom