• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Winnar

Smash Lord
Tommy G and Xaltis:

no but seriously, stop being idiots

protip: telling people you're trolling them doesn't make you meta, dumb***es

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Tommy G and Xaltis:

no but seriously, stop being idiots

protip: telling people you're trolling them doesn't make you meta, dumb***es
Please tell me when was the last time I said something that made you this mad?
I've never said "Hey look at me, I'm trolling" and I know I've never called someone on here a dumb *****. I just post and if it bothers you, then that's your problem.

I could have sworn we've moved wayyy past this.

Winnar

Smash Lord
tommy g and xaltis:
Please tell me when was the last time I said something that made you this mad?

I could have sworn we've moved wayyy past this.
not really that mad, that's just the only stopposting.gif I ever bothered saving

I don't think we've ever met

nice to meet you tommy g, sorry my first impression of you isn't of your awesome avatar/sig and is instead of you and xaltis ****posting in an otherwise awesome thread
can I report this for trolling? please tell me yes so I can help get you banned from this thread

I mean seriously there is Troll%20Pics in the url of that picture

you keep an album on your photobucket just for this

like you couldn't just find a picture of ed in google images, you had to save it and catalogue it so you could carefully select the perfect ed picture to post to my response

wow dude

you used to be cool, what happened man, who hurt you

you can talk to me

in collapse tags

Everyone else:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
blah blah read it but don't want it to turn into walls of argument text. I like laughing and losing.
[collapse=Because everyone is having collapse conversations]
You're just as bad as any "****posting" I've done.

But you can vent away here:

[/collapse]

Pic unrelated to above comments.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Winnar couldn't be any more accurate. In fact, he's pretty much always correct. What a great poster.

How the hell has Xaltis not gotten banned from this thread? I mean... Really? Mods are definitely paying attention (VTS - banned) but come on.

@Xavier lmao what is up with the moving thing behind the chair, that makes me laugh more than Cage haha

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Winnar couldn't be any more accurate. In fact, he's pretty much always correct. What a great poster.

How the hell has Xaltis not gotten banned from this thread? I mean... Really? Mods are definitely paying attention (VTS - banned) but come on.
How have YOU not gotten banned from this thread. I MEAN LIKE REALLY?

Purple

Hi guys!
Thanks for bodying people Mediocre =)

It's pretty hard to get banned from a social room unless you're just causing a ridiculous amount of strife (e.g. picking fun at eugene or nes n00b)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Thanks for bodying people Mediocre =)

It's pretty hard to get banned from a social room unless you're just causing a ridiculous amount of strife (e.g. picking fun at eugene or nes n00b)
That's just wrong.....

And I lost at people taking a social thread(especially a you laugh, you lose thread) this serious.
Ahh Meppy Christmahanukwanzikahas

Purple

Hi guys!
That's just wrong.....

And I lost at people taking a social thread(especially a you laugh, you lose thread) this serious.
Ahh Meppy Christmahanukwanzikahas
I just said you can't really get banned from the social room unless you suck hard. L2read scrub

WEZL

Smash Cadet
You can't ban us if were not doing anything wrong. Were doing the same thing everyone else here is doing. So if we get banned everyone else has to get banned too.
Yeah dude, you've had me rolling the past few pages...

WEZL

Smash Cadet
Yup. If you just want to hear that you're no worse than the others who were *****ing about stupid stuff then here it is. You all suck equally. You all contributed an equal amount in ruining the past few pages.

There you go bro.

Now can everyone shut the hell up? Or at least post a funny pic anytime you choose to *****.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yup. If you just want to hear that you're no worse than the others who were *****ing about stupid stuff then here it is. You all suck equally. You all contributed an equal amount in ruining the past few pages.

There you go bro.

Now can everyone shut the hell up? Or at least post a funny pic anytime you choose to *****.

Man you suck. All you've been doing is ruining these pages in this thread...

and I lost at every pic I posted but none of yours.

:troll:

Jane

Smash Hero
i lost to winrar's pic. not because of the guy that they were emphasizing, although he was pretty funny, but just looking through all the people in the original picture, theres some lulzy *** mother****ers.

i also lost to xyless' pic. **** was too good

edit- lol this entire time i thought winnar's name was winrar.

Top Bottom