• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
When you blatantly insult people during your "trolling", it's called flaming.
Also, your tolling is more like just being annoying.
We're neither laughing, nor losing, so please do it elsewhere.
Thank you.
Wouldn't that make Xaltis a successful troll in that regard?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
The methods Xaltis uses arguably aren't traditional per se but his results are pretty similar.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Nice censor dodge 2 times. Enjoy your infractions. Oh and please, if you have anything to say about it to make them ok, really anything at all, do so and maybe you won't get the infractions. ;-)

Only funny if you know the song :-/

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
0$ and 0 cents.

Oh btw did you see that 3 is still posting?

LAWL He mad.
I know, I'd feel really bad for someone if they actually spent money on something like this. It makes it seem like they don't have any else better to use it on. Spoilers:Someone changed those pictures real fast XD. It's almost like they're not really ignoring me and they're doing it to get some kind of emotional response from me because either:
1: they're mad about something
2: they're trolling, which is 2 infraction points I believe.
Edit: It's probably a combination of both. Trying some kind of "OOOO let's see if you like it."
Either way, it doesn't look good.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
time to change the subject with something that will get me banned

You should be good. I don't think it was bannable material.

[highlight]now STFU people, more images less trolling/fake trolling[/highlight]

Highlighted this.(Italics weren't working well enough) and thoughts in bold.

Btw I use to work at Carvel so Karma Chameleon came on very often. I didn't get the image until I read it and lost.

In honor of recent trolling(especially with the name Ocean coincidentally in this picture, due to what happened in the Australian YLYL thread.) :

Top Bottom