• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

tw1n

Smash Champion
I couldn't really think of anything good aside from this one. Some may laugh... others may hunt me down and skin me alive. Lookin forward to it ;)

The Game!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
There are several flaws to that logic, most notably:

at "infinity" the square just becomes a smaller square rotated 45 degrees.
Each time you remove a corner, you stop the new inward corner at a point on the circle. So it would never get inside the circle like that. Instead, it would look like the circle when viewed from a distance, but if you turned on infinite zoom in mspaint, located here:
you'd be able to see an infinite number of corners still sticking out an infinitely small amount, which would add up to the difference between the now deformed square's perimeter (which is still 4) and the circle's circumference (which is still 3.14159265358979323fortherestconsultphanna).

also, correct me if im wrong but

im pretty sure pi is not an estimate of perimeter
Circumference (aka perimeter of circle) is measured as diameter times pi. In this case the diameter is 1, so the circumference would be pi.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
jack nye the science guy.

informative, and funny!

Top Bottom