• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Winnar

Smash Lord
I swear some of these troll sciences work.
If by some you mean one. Almost.

This one does work, sort of. It's not infinite energy, but you can get energy back from the rotation of your tires.

In fact, it's used in all cars to recharge your car battery. Your car's battery loses a lot of energy when it creates the spark to start your car, but it gets recharged pretty quickly by just driving around.

One important thing to note: You don't get all the energy back into your battery. You lose a lot of energy going from exploding gas to moving pistons to rotating tires to charging batteries. A lot of that energy turns into heat, which is basically unusable energy.

The math one is just improper logic, the power cable into itself is just lol, and the magnets thing dies in the 4th panel.

---

ps can't remember if this was ever posted (or if I posted it or w/e)

Pi

Smash Hero
wow some closed minded ignorant mother ****ers up in this *****

vid made me laugh, came to share w/ others, responded to w/ this ****?
lmao
go eat a **** both of ya'll

DFEAR

Smash Hero
makes sense honestly.

if u get dropped off by a taxi and the taxi guy says

HAVE A NICE FLIGHT

u tell him

YOU
HAVE A NICE FLIGHT
TOO

cuz u know he will be flying somewhere eventually :\

WEZL

Smash Cadet
I think I posted one or two of these a while back, but it's all one image so screw it.

Top Bottom