• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm pretty sure if you expressed the area between the square with corners cut out and the circle as a sum, and then took the limit of that sum as n approached infinity, you'd get a value greater than zero. Thus rigorously disproving the theory. But I suck at the symbol manipulation part of math, so I guess i mad.

DJRome

Smash Hero
if u look at the perimeter of any corner removed iteration, you are still using the same perimeter length of 1 to approximate each arclength of 1/4 of the circle. so going to infinity, the error or 1-pi/4 exists throughout. cause ur not using the diagonal across the inside corners :)

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Yea, the walls of the square would not run tangent to the circle, it'd be a little bigger.

Moreover:
Paste this...

pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch

...into translate.google.com with the translator set on German to German. Press the Listen button. A truly remarkable find.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Yea, the walls of the square would not run tangent to the circle, it'd be a little bigger.

Moreover:
Paste this...

pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch

...into translate.google.com with the translator set on German to German. Press the Listen button. A truly remarkable find.
lol that was pretty cool

tw1n

Smash Champion

Absolutely incredible!

I think this is actually true cause I just tried it and I could not do it.
I love you Maria... Just sayin.

And that literature was awesome!

D

Deleted member

You can touch both elbows behind your back. You just have to be flexible.

Although with any kind of musculature on your back, it becomes significantly harder to do.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
wait what did maria try?

and also that charmander one mad me lose cuz it took me a while to get it...lol

Top Bottom