• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Guys, please stop with the youtube stuff. It's getting annoying to have to keep repeating myself. The problem is people have gotten away with posting really really good ones, and so it leaves the door open for everybody to post things they think fit that criteria, and suddenly everyone's doing it. So just stop. No more videos, or the next one will probably be getting infracted.

Pi

Smash Hero
The problem is people have gotten away with posting really really good ones, and so it leaves the door open for everybody to post things they think fit that criteria, and suddenly everyone's doing it.
the same exact thing can be said about pictures

I don't see your point.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
And the worst part is, none of them weren't even that funny

enjoy your infraction(if you dont pusss out and edit them) lol

Pi

Smash Hero
And the worst part is, none of them weren't even that funny

enjoy your infraction(if you dont pusss out and edit them) lol
going to ignore that grammar error...

first of all...are you trolling? nobody cares about infractions any more, least of all me

second of all, i doubt anything i post is gonna have you rolling, despite how -funny- it might actually be, because it's relative, and your perspective of me has been altered in such a way that you'd have to look past the preconceived notions you have of me as a person before you could look at anything i post on an equal plane as some random.

not saying my vids were IHSB tier, but felt like pointing that out.

not to mention that the majority of pics in this thread are mediocre at best

i'm still at a complete loss as to why we are trying to structure what makes us laugh

and why these:

are acceptable

but video's are not

seeing as how upon seeing both the gifs & the video's, they made me laugh/smile

DJRome

Smash Hero
think, it's obvious. we're not as privileged. i got warned for things far less exposing than pictures ihsb posts but he is encouraged when he posts them. just good old bias like u know how.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
It's not about who can get away with what in this case, DJ. It's about us having a standing rule not to post youtube links, and knihT's unwillingness to just accept that I feel like enforcing it. You also seem like a cool guy, dude, but you really just need to let it go, I'm not going to change my mind about this.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh please, Kilt.

Forums all around the internet have hypocrisy and terrible mods abundant.

Being asked not to post youtube links in a single topic in this site isn't going to kill you.

And besides. Me, and I'm sure many others, didn't even click those links. So Attention gathered = failed.

Now have yourself a good ol' cup of RAGE and sit back before you find yourself on the banned list with the likes of some person or another and XIF (Not as extreme, but my body is ready).

Top Bottom