• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose ~ Australian Edition!

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
For the first time in my life, I actually WANT Mic to make use of his mod powers.

Banish the neckbearded ****** and the demon overlord!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
For the first time in my life, I actually WANT Mic to make use of his mod powers.

Banish the neckbearded ****** and the demon overlord!
I'm doing the exact same thing as you guys. So If I get infracted or w/e then all of you have to be infracted too.

Problem?
:troll:

Sirias

Smash Champion
Sigh. I'm not trying to impress you. I'm trying to show you that you're being silly. How hard is that to understand. Seriously.
If I have to stop abbreviating, if I have to address you by your names, if I have to do some crap to get my point across, then so be it - it's just that the longer it takes, and the more I have to do to get my point across, the more imbecilic you guys appear to be, yet you're too blind to see it for yourself.

Do you understand now? Or do I have to be even more clear, which I don't even think is possible, but if I have to then I'll try, because that's what I do, it has nothing to do with impressing anyone, nothing to do with ego, nothing to do with anything other than the fact that I want you to understand how moronic you guys are being and continuing to be.

You're giving me a headache with your idiocy. It must be contagious in America. And it must be incurable.

Edit:

No, you're not doing the same things as all of us. If you get infracted, it's because you deserved it, and if we did, then we deserved it. I'd rather you not say that we're doing the same thing, it's a rather huge insult.

And, ahh, patriotism. I don't like it, tho I find it rather respectable in itself to love your country so much and to defend it so willingly and blindly.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Sigh. I'm not trying to impress you. I'm trying to show you that you're being silly. How hard is that to understand. Seriously.
If I have to stop abbreviating, if I have to address you by your names, if I have to do some crap to get my point across, then so be it - it's just that the longer it takes, and the more I have to do to get my point across, the more imbecilic you guys appear to be, yet you're too blind to see it for yourself.

Do you understand now? Or do I have to be even more clear, which I don't even think is possible, but if I have to then I'll try, because that's what I do, it has nothing to do with impressing anyone, nothing to do with ego, nothing to do with anything other than the fact that I want you to understand how moronic you guys are being and continuing to be.

You're giving me a headache with your idiocy. It must be contagious in America. And it must be incurable.
I'm just doing this cause its fun to make people I don't know mad. USUALLY I have a reason for it. But this time its just cause DFEAR wanted me to. So I did . XD

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

You can't start a sentence with "And."

The fact that you need to follow the rules that other people put up for no apparent reason is a sign of something, but that's not my business.

Sirias

Smash Champion
It's a sign that you have to make so many rules in order to understand something or to feel superior when all you're doing is making it out that you're unable to comprehend anything without it being in a context that you want it to be in.

I'm pretty sure I just started, and continued, and finished, a sentence starting with "And". Maybe it wasn't necessarily correct, but I still did it.

Edit:

Seriously, I should read every post before posting so I don't have to edit all the time.

You're not making any of us mad, we're just playing along because all that's coming out of this entire little escapade is the ignorance and stereotypical nature of Americans.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It's a sign that you have to make so many rules in order to understand something or to feel superior when all you're doing is making it out that you're unable to comprehend anything without it being in a context that you want it to be in.

I'm pretty sure I just started, and continued, and finished, a sentence starting with "And". Maybe it wasn't grammatically correct, but I still did it.

Edit:

Seriously, I should read every post before posting so I don't have to edit all the time.

You're not making any of us mad, we're just playing along because all that's coming out of this entire little escapade is the ignorance and stereotypical nature of Americans.
No. No. No. No. No. No.

Sirias

Smash Champion
You guys have the mindset of: "If I say it, it is true. Everything else does not matter. 1+1 is 3, because it is, and because I say it is, it is so, and there is no way I could be wrong, ever, even if I am proven wrong, time and time again, I am right, because I am, and I don't need to justify my reasons other than by just saying I am right, as that is all that needs to be said, and no matter how many times I am proven how wrong I am in any aspect of any discussion or argument, I will always be right, and I am flawlessly correct, and if anyone puts up too much of a fight, all I will do is either retaliate what they say back to them, or I will just block my ears, shut my eyes, and start wah wah wah-ing until they go away."

I'm pretty sure that defines the majority of America.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You guys have the mindset of: "If I say it, it is true. Everything else does not matter. 1+1 is 3, because it is, and because I say it is, it is so, and there is no way I could be wrong, ever, even if I am proven wrong, time and time again, I am right, because I am, and I don't need to justify my reasons other than by just saying I am right, as that is all that needs to be said, and no matter how many times I am proven how wrong I am in any aspect of any discussion or argument, I will always be right, and I am flawlessly correct, and if anyone puts up too much of a fight, all I will do is either retaliate what they say back to them, or I will just block my ears, shut my eyes, and start wah wah wah-ing until they go away."

I'm pretty sure that defines the majority of America.
I like making you type paragraphs and you think that we actually read them~ ^^

Sirias

Smash Champion
By saying that, my points that I made were just solidified.

Edit:

Don't you find it ironic, and sad, that everything you guys say against me is basically just an insult to yourself...?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
"If I say it, it is true. Everything else does not matter. 1+1 is 3, because it is, and because I say it is, it is so, and there is no way I could be wrong, ever, even if I am proven wrong, time and time again, I am right, because I am, and I don't need to justify my reasons other than by just saying I am right, as that is all that needs to be said, and no matter how many times I am proven how wrong I am in any aspect of any discussion or argument, I will always be right, and I am flawlessly correct, and if anyone puts up too much of a fight, all I will do is either retaliate what they say back to them, or I will just block my ears, shut my eyes, and start wah wah wah-ing until they go away."

I'm pretty sure that defines the majority of my posts.
Every single rule I said has originated from rules for proper grammar. It's true and correct because it is true and correct, not simply because I said it.

Fixed for ya.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Pretty much this, the only one who seems mad is SeaDORF. Then again he calls everyone *****es lol.

Xaltis Sieg obviously meant that you are 12 mentally not chronologically, which is only proven by how you have spent an entire day/night refreshing this page making bad posts non-stop >_>. This thread isn't entertaining anymore zzz, not coming back here

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Pretty much this, the only one who seems mad is SeaDORF. Then again he calls everyone *****es lol.

Xaltis Sieg obviously meant that you are 12 mentally not chronologically, which is only proven by how you have spent an entire day/night refreshing this page making bad posts non-stop >_>. This thread isn't entertaining anymore zzz, not coming back here
I worked from 4-11 today.... LAWL ALL DAY/NIGHT? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sirias

Smash Champion
Well, basically, the only thing you can keep on talking about is your knowledge of grammar, sadly. Since most of what else you have said has been anything but intelligible. Sigh.

Yes, all day and night, by which he meant for the past day, which you have been doing.

Are you two done yet? You're so boring that I'd rather be doing nothing right now than typing here. Zzz.

Edit:

Can't you go ruin your own forums and such? Or just your lives in general, if you can manage to do that anymore than right now. Because if you can, then, if you don't mind, would you go and laugh with each other about how perfect you all are and how imperfect everyone else is while you writhe in your stupidity.
I would be grateful, as would everyone else here.

If you don't.
Meh.
Reporting, you guys are just an insane amount of time. I should have known better than to try and teach Americans anything.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wow, I leave work for 4 hours, come back and all this **** has gone down?
and you did it without me? america, I am shocked.

Luke just showed you that he didn't look it up from Wikipedia but that he's been to America, and, altho you may not know, he's a massive American fanboy.
I resent that, just cause I can ackownledge that they are good at smash, doesnt mean I like them, the majority of them that I met I hated and abused liberraly in their faces (and boy let me tell you that was fun)

I'm a kas fanboy though ;)

Every single rule I said has originated from rules for proper grammar. It's true and correct because it is true and correct, not simply because I said it.

You can't start a sentence with "And."
Actually, just like every other 'fact' that you have brought to the table here, you are wrong.

you can start a sentence with And, its gramtically correct just ask the internet

THE INTERNET said:
It's considered correct only when used for emphasis or an additional thought in referring to a previous sentence. And is a conjunction. So are "therefore" and "however". Those words are frequently used to begin sentences. I've done it myself many times. Here is an example: "The plans were discussed at the last city council meeting. However, there were only three members attending" Here's another:
"We received flyers notifying the staff of the business meeting and luncheon next week. And according to the discussions about it, the entire staff, including the custodial workers, are going to be there."
shouldnt you lolburgers be playing halo?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Six pages in a few hours? I'm not even gonna try. Although I think xaltis is most probably a douche. Just a hunch.

Top Bottom