• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose ~ Australian Edition!

Zxv

Smash Lord
PICTURE SPREE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

^ I want this as my sig, but I think I'd get infracted unfortunately.

So I raided some 25 pages of a thread and compiled my favourite pictures. Enjoy.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
america is really funny, unfortuantly for them, its the world laughing at them, not with them.

Sirias

Smash Champion
American: "You know how we use US money here, what do you use in Australia?"
Friend: "US money."
Me: "Yeah, we don't have Australian money in Australia."
American: "Ooohhh, cool. So I can use my money there?"

American: "What languages do you speak in Australia?"
Me: "Australian."
American: "What's that sound like?"
Me: "Australian."

DFEAR

Smash Hero
americans are stupid. fact.

australia is amazing. fact.

if ur name is tibs ur automatically the best. fact.

=D

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Me chatting to american on a ship, a couple k's out from the coast of QLD.

American: We're nearing Australia right? Haven't been there before. Isn't it that little country the size of Texas?
Me: We have cattle stations the size of texas...

*silence*

Not an attempt to try to be funny, just reinforcing that some Americans have got no idea what the world even looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmD0V9NnWfw&feature=related

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Me chatting to american on a ship, a couple k's out from the coast of QLD.

American: We're nearing Australia right? Haven't been there before. Isn't it that little country the size of Texas?
Me: We have cattle stations the size of texas...

*silence*

Not an attempt to try to be funny, just reinforcing that some Americans have got no idea what the world even looks like.
You mean the country that is nearly the same size as our Alaska and nearly as useful as it?

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Looooooolllll, take it in the ring americunt

EDIT: Oh, and just for the record, nearly the size of our country? Which country are you looking at? Can you point out Australia on the world map?

Australia is approx nearly 3 mil sq miles
Alaska is like 600k sq miles

Convert it to miles for ya to make it a little easier to understand.

I could write an essay addressing your inane "useless" statement.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so, we post statements of americans being dumb and ignorant, and you guys come in trying to win back some dignity by being smart or whatever, but instead you guys make yourselves look equally stupid.

Australia is larger then America (without alaska) and many times larger then alaska itself

as for trying way too hard tommy, why are you suddenly posting in a thread that you dont normally and trying to make yourself look smart?

keep it coming america, I'm a little bored at work and could use the entertainment.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'd come in here and troll the mess out of all of you but This is Cao's, Vyse and Mic's home. <3

consider yourselves lucky. :awesome:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Wow, Australia knows how to look up numbers on wikipedia. I had no idea the potential of this country. I guess it was wrong of me to throw out that statement without checking it.

Oh wait, now I remember why I did it. I'm American. I don't need to care.

as for trying way too hard tommy, why are you suddenly posting in a thread that you dont normally and trying to make yourself look smart?

its more funnier if u can solve it XO
Math Blaster question is 0.
You're exactly right.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
you dont care that your dumb?

well I guess that has its own benefits
If not looking up exact numbers to something I don't really care about is dumb, then yes I'm dumb.

Kinda just like how you never said I tried to be smart in this thread.

Cool story bro.

Sirias

Smash Champion
They're just trolling, let us all troll, it makes us feel better about ourselves, lol.

No offense but knowing the answer to a mathematical equation doesn't necessarily define you as a 'smart' person, but if that's what you think makes someone intelligent, then, ok, it just shows how ignorant people can be. And saying: "I'm American, I don't need to care." Is pretty fail.
And if I'm not mistaken you're the one that brought up Alaska being similar to Australia in size and 'usefulness'. Why bring up something random and then not have anything to back it up when you're proven wrong? It just shows that you just talk crap, so why would we even acknowledge what you say as intelligible? Which, if you haven't found out yet, we don't. It's not 'wrong' of you to have said it, it's just ridiculous, and I don't think being ridiculous could be considered a smart thing to do.
Though, I s'pose, there's a fine line between genius and insanity.

americans are stupid. fact.

australia is amazing. fact.

if ur name is tibs ur automatically the best. fact.

=D
Not only is it impossible to see sarcasm on the internet, sarcasm is also the lowest form of wit, so even if you were being sarcastic it just shows that you have nothing worthwhile to say or to put up against whatever we say. And if you weren't being sarcastic, well, then, it's not good to look down upon your own country (assuming you live in American, that is, I've no idea who you are). Australia is pretty amazing, tho, as is Tibs. =]

Point is, you're all trying to show that you don't care, but if you didn't, you wouldn't be in here, and if you're trolling, you're going about it pretty terribly.
Learn how to troll.
Or learn how to not look like tards.
It's not that hard.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Tommy, don't know who you are but gtfo. Why are you even in here. You obviously care if you come back to an Australian sub-forum to respond so don't give me that ****.

You took offence to my post which wasn't directed at ALL Americans, just some that i've had experience talking with and you posted something incredibly stupid hence backing up my ignorance claim so before attempting to insult another country, maybe try wikipedia to affirm your point? Acknowledging a wikipedia fact has got to look better than saying something as ludicrous as the size and usefulness of Alaska being comparable to Australia.

By posting, all you've done is reiterated my point regarding ignorance.

Top Bottom