• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose ~ Australian Edition!

Zero

Smash Hero
Xaltis just seems incredibly xalty to me.

Tommy G: Solving a limit does not make you smart.

Americans gonna America.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Xaltis just seems incredibly xalty to me.

Americans gonna America.
Neither does being able to know the size difference between Australia and Alaska.
Tommy, don't know who you are but gtfo. Why are you even in here. You obviously care if you come back to an Australian sub-forum to respond so don't give me that ****.

You took offence to my post which wasn't directed at ALL Americans, just some that i've had experience talking with and you posted something incredibly stupid hence backing up my ignorance claim so before attempting to insult another country, maybe try wikipedia to affirm your point? Acknowledging a wikipedia fact has got to look better than saying something as ludicrous as the size and usefulness of Alaska being comparable to Australia.

By posting, all you've done is reiterated my point regarding ignorance.
If someone said "you australians are stupid"....would you take offense?

I think the last few posts would make this answer yes.

Intelligence doesn't come from the ability to look up information on wikipedia. Now, if you were asked the same question 1 year from now and remembered it, then I would acknowledge your intellect as somewhat respectable.

You guys are being just as ignorant for assuming I'm a certain type of person because I'm American. Your proof is based on me not caring about sizes of Australia and Alaska...yeah that's real information people need to know.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Actually our proof is you boisterously parading into our thread, attempting to assert your superiority.
It was a fake counter argument to the Texas comment. I thought no one would call me out on it so I could call someone out for not calling it out, but apparently someone did.

Sirias

Smash Champion
There's so much 'assuming' going on around here that it's pathetic.

Now, if you were asked the same question 1 year from now and remembered it, then I would acknowledge your intellect as somewhat respectable.
And, again, you're only gauging intellect on one certain point. Memory isn't the only form of being clever, tho, obviously, it is still a form of it.

You guys are being just as ignorant for assuming I'm a certain type of person because I'm American
And I don't understand where you're getting this whole idea that we're only looking at you as a whole body of people, instead of just individually. You're definitely not helping the image of America, tho, with your standing.

Neither does being able to know the size difference between Australia and Alaska.
Your proof is based on me not caring about sizes of Australia and Alaska...yeah that's real information people need to know.
Instead of backing yourself up you're just saying you're both ********, lol. Both have their qualities, but I think that knowing something as elementary as the size of continents vs states is probably more recognizably street-smart. If you didn't know something like that, you'd look foolish, but if you didn't know how to solve a relatively difficult equation of sorts, you wouldn't be looked down upon, only by those that find themselves superior.

If someone said "you australians are stupid"....would you take offense?
Yes. But we're showing you why, as opposed to just saying it and leaving it at that. Or, at least, I am, or I'm trying to, rather, but it seems to be falling on deaf ears and blind eyes.

Intelligence doesn't come from the ability to look up information on wikipedia
Luke just showed you that he didn't look it up from Wikipedia but that he's been to America, and, altho you may not know, he's a massive American fanboy.

One last thing:

Not an attempt to try to be funny, just reinforcing that some Americans have got no idea what the world even looks like.
You mean the country that is nearly the same size as our Alaska and nearly as useful as it?
It was a fake counter argument to the Texas comment. I thought no one would call me out on it so I could call someone out for not calling it out, but apparently someone did.
You guys are being just as ignorant for assuming I'm a certain type of person because I'm American. Your proof is based on me not caring about sizes of Australia and Alaska...yeah that's real information people need to know.
Dan says that Americans have no idea what the world even looks like, you prove that to be correct (even if being sarcastic, if that's what you're trying to say, now). It may not be information (it is real, tho) that people 'need' to know, but it is still basic knowledge. You're defending that you meant what you said, but also say it's a fake counter argument, but you're then saying that we're ignorant for assuming you're a certain type of person (i.e the type that doesn't know anything but attempts to try and prove he does later when he's found out he doesn't) even though you are being that exact person. We aren't basing anything off your apathy towards the differences in size between a country and a state, but rather how you say it out loud, and look like an idiot, and then you try to cover it up, but still look like an idiot, but then defend that what you say wasn't actually very serious, and look like a tool, and then finally make it out that it is, and is still, important to you, because you won't drop the subject (admittedly neither will the Aussies), so in the end you look like a fruit.

Are you done?

Sirias

Smash Champion
You should learn your grammar.
If I must be so blunt to someone who is being so intensely thick, then yes, Xaltis, I was, and am, talking to you, and if I must address your name every time that I talk to you so that you realise it's you because you're too dull to realise it via logic, then so be it, can't teach people how to be rational. =]

I can only assume you're young, because of the intensely PURPLE text and queer-mo signature and avy, or that you're some sort of knob.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Since when don't they?

You obviously join in Brawl period, therefore all your opinions are invalid and your 12 years old lol.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lewl.
They also both apparently main Falco.
Maybe that means something.

It's not to say that he didn't join late for Melee, tho it's more likely for Brawl.
Or to just waste time being a douche online on some forum.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You should learn your grammar.
If I must be so blunt to someone who is being so intensely thick, then yes, Xaltis, I was, and am, talking to you, and if I must address your name every time that I talk to you so that you realise it's you because you're too dull to realise it via logic, then so be it, can't teach people how to be rational. =]

I can only assume you're young, because of the intensely PURPLE text and queer-mo signature and avy, or that you're some sort of knob.
You see I could. But I also have the option NOT to learn grammar. =D

Uh...MAGENTA not purple... XD and now girls are queer? Sorry I don't have shirtless guys in my avi. ^_^

Since when don't they?

You obviously join in Brawl period, therefore all your opinions are invalid and your 12 years old lol.
Even though I was born in 1991 i'm 12. Best logic ever. XDDDDDDD

So yea I'm right though and your logic is invalid cause you have no proof that i'm 12. XDDDDDDD

GGS.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
You see I could. But I also have the option NOT to learn grammar. =D

Uh...MAGENTA not purple... XD and now girls are queer? Sorry I don't have shirtless guys in my avi. ^_^
Or furries...

All of the declarations based off of assumptions means nothing without evidence. It's funny how you think you can so easily assume my mental patterns when you don't even know me. XD

Silly Australians.

The boards suck for Smash. The only reason anyone should join them is to talk to people through the social forums and to set up tournaments in large regions.......hmm I wonder why you have such an early join date...(hint, your country is fat)

Sirias

Smash Champion
You do have the option to not learn it, and therefore look like a tard; your choice - I won't stand in your way if you feel that that makes your life more worthwhile.

Sorry. Magenta.
Girls aren't queer, but having pictures of anime girls just makes you look creepy, if you aren't flambouyantly gay or a girl. I'm surprised to hear that you're implying having shirtless guys as your avy is something 'queer', when having drawings of red coloured females with blue and green hair (that's pretty flambouyant and outrageous) and also having one wagging their finger in a most "Oh no no no~" look, well... Huh. I guess metrosexuality has taken over completely, or you're just a freak.

How were we to know when your birth year was? It's a reasonable estimate based on your posts. The XDDDDD doesn't help you at all with being 19, you act much more like a 12 year old.

We have no proof that you're 12 other than the assumption that you were, and also now the fact that you are being one, completely.
I also don't see where you're 'right'? Where are you right? That doesn't apply to anything with what Sieg said. Lol. Nice logic.

You're all digging your graves into the depths of Brawl Hell.

Edit:

Wolf O'Donnell is a pretty well-known character, but I s'pose he is still a anthropomorphiC character.

It's just...
Hah...
Hahahahahah.
You guys are so just so... Horrible at... Everything you're doing right now.
I don't even think I need to justify anything any further, and let you reap what you sow.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You're a woman and you call yourself Xaltis? You sound like some demon overlord
I lost so hard to this.

I like you XD

Im a women and I call myself Xaltis? Like what is that supposed to mean? XDDDD

How do I sound like a Demon overlord? XD

and for the other guy that i dont feel like quoting.

"YEA IM AUSTRALIAN AND I DONT FEEL LIKE PUSHING ENTER A BUNCHA TIMES!!!" XD

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You do have the option to not learn it, and therefore look like a tard; your choice - I won't stand in your way if you feel that that makes your life more worthwhile.

Sorry. Magenta.
Girls aren't queer, but having pictures of anime girls just makes you look creepy, if you aren't flambouyantly gay or a girl. I'm surprised to hear that you're implying having shirtless guys as your avy is something 'queer', when having drawings of red coloured females with blue and green hair (that's pretty flambouyant and outrageous) and also having one wagging their finger in a most "Oh no no no~" look, well... Huh. I guess metrosexuality has taken over completely, or you're just a freak.

How were we to know when your birth year was? It's a reasonable estimate based on your posts. The XDDDDD doesn't help you at all with being 19, you act much more like a 12 year old.

We have no proof that you're 12 other than the assumption that you were, and also now the fact that you are being one, completely.
I also don't see where you're 'right'? Where are you right? That doesn't apply to anything with what Sieg said. Lol. Nice logic.

You're all digging your graves into the depths of Brawl Hell.
I'm a women according to Seadorf so how does having girls as my avi/sig make me creepy? XD Guess you got something against girls too XD

Define tard.

Acting like a 12 year old/little kid. = you getting mad = trolling succesful

Trolling successful + you replying to this = trolling even more successful XD

oh btw i cant be digging my own grave. I dont have any shovles.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Ahhh.
You guys fail, utterly.
I'm not dignifying you guys with anymore detail since you're clearly too ******** and too idiotic to back yourselves up at all.

Just keep burying yourselves further into the image of a stereotypical American and 12 year old.

Edit:

No wait! A reply! By the gods!

Well, if you are a woman, that's fine. But if you aren't, then you're just being a freak, again, which was my point. However the fact that you said having a shirtless guy as your avy would make you more queer than girls would more than likely show that you're a male, and not a female - you're definitely acting like a 12 year old girl, though, which isn't really anything to be proud of or rather to keep going.

A tard is a ******, I'm sorry, I forgot I had to be more literal with you.

I don't see where I got mad, but since you're thinking that you're successfully trolling me just shows how bad you really are at trolling. I don't even understand where you're getting your logic, other than out of thin air and trying to justify it with the most flimsiest arguments.

I reply to what's said to me because it's the decent thing to do, and I also like getting my point across and having the other realise that they're just ruining their own image.

I meant it in a metaphorical sense, but thank you for telling me you don't have a shovel, is there anything else you want to tell me that I might wish to know? =]

Sirias

Smash Champion
(I'm) Laughing out loud. That's what lol means, but if I'm not allowed to abbreviate anymore, then I guess I'll have to start typing every single word from now on so you guys can understand better. Thank you for showing me, yet again, that you're too dull to know something as elementary as this. I hope you're enjoying your time here.

Edit:

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm just trying to show them that they're fools.

And Xaltis, if what you say is always fact, then you're a girl, yet you're also a boy, so then you're a transvestite, good going.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
"Lol" is not a sentence. It looks like someone needs to learn grammar if they're going to accuse others of not knowing it.

(I'm) Laughing out loud. That's what lol means, but if I'm not allowed to abbreviate anymore, then I guess I'll have to start typing every single word from now on so you guys can understand better. c:

Edit:

Fools?

Falcos. Outdating. Odds. Like. Sonic. ? o.o

Sirias

Smash Champion
I just said I wasn't going to abbreviate anymore. I think you should learn how to read, now, as well.

Both of you should go back to school - or rather, good luck finishing.

Edit:

Mmm... You're boring now. You can't even put up a good fight, lame.
Oh well, I'm going to take a nap now. Put up more funny pictures 'n stuff, Aus.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
(I'm) Laughing out loud. That's what lol means, but if I'm not allowed to abbreviate anymore, then I guess I'll have to start typing every single word from now on so you guys can understand better. Thank you for showing me, yet again, that you're too dull to know something as elementary as this. I hope you're enjoying your time here.

Edit:

And Xaltis, if what you say is always fact, then you're a girl, yet you're also a boy, so then you're a transvestite, good going.
You don't have to do anything for me. You don't have to care that much about what people think about you, especially someone like myself, who, according to your statements, is too dull and infantile to understand anything.
Apparently, there's something in your subconscious you should take a look at if impressing perfect strangers is that important to you.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I just said I wasn't going to abbreviate anymore. I think you should learn how to read, now, as well.

Both of you should go back to school - or rather, good luck finishing.
I think you should go back to school and learn how to read. That sounds better. = D

Top Bottom