• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose ~ Australian Edition!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Six pages in a few hours? I'm not even gonna try. Although I think xaltis is most probably a douche. Just a hunch.
I'm actually prob one of the nicest smashers you'll meet. If you saw me in person you'd love me. I just like trolling sometimes.

Sieg

Smash Champion
If you saw Attila in person you'd want to MAKE love to him.

Like I do.

And everybody else.

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
ok
i've read that past 30 or so pages, cos i'm new and i enjoy a good laugh.
sadly, the laughs ended about 20 pages ago.
putting in my 2 cents, people, you could be more respectful. insulting people is rude and doesn't achieve anything positive, ruined this thread, and made haters. maybe that's what people were intending and i find that disappointing. how hard is it to be polite? hard enough not to do it? i don't think so. just don't post and ruin things. xaltis, i'm really glad you were positive in all this mess. tommy, you were very childish. there was a lot of condescension that was totally unnecessary, and segregates the forum of world smash. You can argue and do it respectfully and politely. respect people's opinions and leave it at that. it's unlikely that you could change that, though of course you could. i believe that if you were polite and respectful in explaining your views, people would be more easily persuaded. if they aren't, respect that and move on. i am terribly disappointed that this has happened, and i hope you all would be more polite in future situations.

having said all that, how about some amusing material. i'm surprised no-one has posted this yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggB33d0BLcY
and then
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsZ2UE9xE6I
and all other variants.
laughed my *** off.

enjoy

EDIT:
@ XALTIS: above is my opinion of you
@ TOMMY: above is my opinion of you

EDIT2:
all of the above is my opinion, and i hope i was respectful and polite

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
chill its just australia. we are so laidback here we still haven't gotten rid of the queen.
:p
nice one

EDIT: should note that i am australian, just for your information, though that should not matter whatsoever, so i don't know why i'm saying it XD

Suspect

Smash Hero
Australia has the most beautiful women

Nice scenery

but big *** spiders

Australia>>>>>>>>>America still

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
not trying to please americans, i knows u have ****ed up humor.
listen to some dane cook... lol

****ing spiders in australia put all their points into VIT they should invest in some good skills like poison bite and weaving.

So if evolution is real why are their still charmanders....?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
not trying to please americans, i knows u have ****ed up humor.
listen to some dane cook... lol

****ing spiders in australia put all their points into VIT they should invest in some good skills like poison bite and weaving.

So if evolution is real why are their still charmanders....?

You guys are trying to do something for us. Cause you changed the name of this thread thanks to me and Tommy. XD

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lololol who is this aggromidget, this is the internet son, furthermore this is smash.
everybody hates, hate is good.

you wanna be all grownup and realistic? fine.
realising our hate here on the internet is good, it provides a healthy outlet that prevents it from bottling up and making people do things in the real world that they'd later regret.
if you dont like us hating on each other (which by the way, is no where near as serious as you make it out to be) then you dont have to read it and you can **** off (and I mean that in the most respectful manner)

futhermore, telling us what to think and do, and then saying its your opinion (which it is) proves your own immaturety, we'll just keep doing our own thing regardless of your opinion, and because its your opinion we'll ignore it, did you really think posting that was going to change anything?
did ya big guy?

let the hate continue!

Top Bottom