• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know you've played to much brawl when_________....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
When you have A1 and friends playing brawl with you.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
When you try using the commands for Brawl in every game you play that uses a GC controller.

sonicshadowshowdown

Smash Rookie
you know you've played too much brawl when you hit everyone in the head with a hammer in woodwork class, telling them "you know, there is such a thing as a jump button"

Lupito

Smash Rookie
you know you've played brawl too much when you can go to pick your person and pick the place with your eyes closed

L__

Smash Master
You know you've played too much Brawl when you start hearing all the sound effects in real life.

*shudders*

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
You celebrate Falcon Friday, where every Friday you put "Captain" before names, and "Falcon" before actions.
("Hey, Captain Dan, I just Falcon failed that test")

Eaode

Smash Champion
I don't care about Brawl Falcon.
And I don't care that this thread is for Brawl.
I still do it, anyway :mad:
good. Because I'm sick of the Brawlers that think they're cool cuz they worship falcon and post vids on youtube trying to be epic in brawl. It is so sad, and they don't even know what makes Falcon so amazing-- Melee (and to a lesser extent, 64)

[/Melee Falcon Main]

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
good. Because I'm sick of the Brawlers that think they're cool cuz they worship falcon and post vids on youtube trying to be epic in brawl. It is so sad, and they don't even know what makes Falcon so amazing-- Melee (and to a lesser extent, 64)

[/Melee Falcon Main]
Agreed.
As far as I'm concerned, Falcon is not in Brawl.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
You know you've played too much Brawl when you can't SHFFL in Melee anymore.
oh man, im nowhere near that bad, but that did make me think of some

You know you played brawl too much when you go back to melee and find stuff that "auto cancels"

You know you played brawl too much when you go back to melee and play peach, just so you have a reason to do aerials and not have to l cancel.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Lol I haven't done this out of playing brawl too much but I did this because I was thinking of how stupid it was that "auto canceled aerials" are such a big deal in Brawl xD
I've actually found some nasty **** with Doc cause I actually believe in the concept of AC now. Makes it hard for me to bash brawl as much as I did. Oh dont get me wrong, I can still do it, but it's just not as easy cause I've actually learned stuff from that game. (dies a little inside cause he admits that)

___

Anyway.

You know you've played brawl too much when RIG becomes a word in your vocabulary.

You know you've played brawl too much when RIG becomes one of your smash heroes.

You know you've played brawl too much when you call Ike RIG.

Lupito

Smash Rookie
You know when you played brawl too much when you think about brawl a picture will actually come out in a bubble and show all of your previous matches.

babo

Smash Rookie
you know you've played too much brawl when you get bored and go play some melee.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
When you've memorized all the frame data (*coughm2kcough*).
I still dont see why smash doesnt understand that you're supposed to do that. (Melee included)

__

You know you've played brawl too much when you understand that Metaknight isnt broken, everybody else just has flaws.

You know you've played brawl too much when the idea of playing melee peach disappoints you. (As compared to brawl peach)

You know you've played brawl too much. No, im just saying that, you know you've played it too much.

peeup

Smash Lord
You know you've played brawl too much if you see somebody trying to commit suicide by jumping off a high building and you shout to them, "YOU MUST RECOVER!!!"

edit: lol, i just read the first page... and the fourth post (or maybe it was fifth). Anyways, here's another one:

You know you've played too much olimar when you try to blow a whistle when somebody punches you and the face and you wonder why you got knocked down.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
when you get get up smash your wii with a hammer tabu comes out and you both say FIRIN MAH LAZOR and kill each other with a shoop da whoop.

or when use the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom