• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know you've played to much brawl when_________....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
When you randomly, apprehensively look around, worried that the Ultimate Chimera will appear and maul you.
But he will... :(

Well, not exactly maul, but eat.. And Ultimate Chimera is alot scarier in MOTHER 3 than what it is in brawl. Strangely enough, before I played mother 3, I always thought that the button on it's back is a top hat :p

And to not make this post ultimately off-topic:

You know you've played too much brawl when:

You can beat Boss battles on intense, with your eyes closed, sounds off, without taking a hit and playing as Bowser... Also, holding the controller upside down.

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
you know youve played too much brawl when the police start taking your reports about getting ***** by meta knight seriously

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
(anyone know the reference?)
You know you've played too much brawl when

Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

(OH Wow, I just realized this sums up that one micro game in the Wario Ware stage quite nicely, you know, the "Stay Dry!" one. Think of it, if you don't stay dry, you get % --> you feel the pain.)

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
You know you've played too much Brawl when you think you have invincibility frames.

Sonic24

Smash Apprentice
you know when you actually played tooo much when your actually doing the moves yourself!

D

Deleted member

when you try to use a whistle to try to absorb any oncoming attacks...

or try to use a falcon punch in other games...

Charizard92

Smash Champion
When you can't look at a fox, falcon, or wolf (and to a degree, mouse, turtle, dragon, lizard, jackal, and balloon) without thinking of Fox, Falco, or wolf (or Pikachu, Squirtle, Charizard, Ivysaur, Lucario, and Jigglypuff).

I

ilikike09

...when you think you can come back to life on a floating platform when you die
(sorry if i copied)

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
You've played oo much brawl when you pop a ball and wonder why you aren't glowing in a rainbow coating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom